Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

G or OT please. I won't cry if Beane likes someone else, but a 2nd round talent at WR, RB or TE isn't going to help us much. A solid OL on the right side fills a huge need, but I don't know the value of the remaining players. I just know that even an average starter at RG or RT helps Josh a LOT. I don't want to see a player in round 2 that isn't a noticeable upgrade over the current starter. A solid RG/RT combo would leave this team with no real weak spots other than a couple depth positions.

Interesting take. Gabe Davis was able to see the field his rookie year with 3 vet starters on the roster. Not saying the Bills don’t take an IOL in the second, but I see a tougher path for any OL to crack the starting lineup or contribute this season without a serious injury. 
Beane will find us a great player in the second. Whoever he takes will probably be a rotational player to start the year and have his role increase into eventual starter when some of the one year signings leave. 

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Keep an eye on Troy Anderson

Totaly Agree and would fill Klein's role. I would also add Muma and Smith to the LB's. Now if a couple of WR's fall for some reason, say Pierce or Watson or RB Breece Hall, I could see them change their minds. But I believe they will use the 2nd to finish up the D this year. 

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Totaly Agree and would fill Klein's role. I would also add Muma and Smith to the LB's. Now if a couple of WR's fall for some reason, say Pierce or Watson or RB Breece Hall, I could see them change their minds. But I believe they will use the 2nd to finish up the D this year. 

More defense.. I’d hate it. 

Im not sure how anyone is ok with our WR room being Diggs, Davis, Crowder, McKenzie and then meh..

For a team that throws a lot, we’re one injury away from having to play game(s) with Kumerow or Stevenson/Hodgins starting on the outside.  

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Rockinon said:

This is what I was thinking. Not sexy, but we can't keep filling the OL with free agent vets or can we?

For most of last season, the o-line was not good. If there is someone available that projects to better than someone in the current starting 5, take him. Without hesitation.

• Like (+1) 1

I am thinking receiver if anyone is left of the Watson/Pickens/Moore/Pierce group. 

I could see McBride or Jelani Woods. 

Could be Hall/Walker. Totally fine with Hall in round 2. Was not okay in round 1. 

My guess? Phidarian Mathis, Travis Jones or Damarvin Leal. 

I like Jalen Pitre. 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

2nd and 3rd should end up in no order RB, G, WR, TE.  Two of those four options will be based on their board.  I agree our 7th RD will probably be a punter.  Most punters aren’t drafted, and most 7th RD guys end up on the PS, except ST guys.

There are actually legit 4 Draftable punters this year. Araiza, Stout, Camarda, and Stonehouse all could go in this years draft. Good punter class.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.