Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

40 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

We JUST drafted a CB in the 1st

And ...

We drafted two DEs first last year, this isnt the old NFL anymore. Its QBs, WRs, CBs and DEs that are the premier positions in the NFL.

42 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They would probably need to trade up … and I don’t see them giving up their 3rd after giving up their 4th…

Depends i guess he could be there at our spot.

4 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

:lol: 

You're killin me!

Dont be surprised if we go corner again.

14 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

Random but I bet they go OL in the 2nd

I bet we dont, we signed so many Olinemen that its not a need and beane has not really put a premium on this position.

• Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He has said as much.  But let me guess he is a clone of Daboll. 

Has said what? Zero designed runs from Allen? Fewer designed runs? What does fewer mean? How will he react when the game is on the line or at certain critical junctures and he knows he has one of the best weapons in the NFL at his disposal?

Daboll's departure might be a good thing. It might not. We have zero evidence as far as Dorsey goes 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I would be very surprised if they went corner in round 2. Taron Johnson is a good player who we got in the 4th round and he played well as a rookie. Even if they bizarrely don't want him anymore, his acquisition shows you don't need to go high on zone slot corners as it's not what teams are falling all over each other for early in the draft.

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

My dream picks would be

WR Alec Pierce in the 2nd and James RB James Cook in the 3rd.

That would be some serious speed.

Shoot that combination into my veins.  Love Pierce and Cook gives you that pass catching RB they covet.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Magox said:

My dream picks would be

WR Alec Pierce in the 2nd and James RB James Cook in the 3rd.

That would be some serious speed.

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Shoot that combination into my veins.  Love Pierce and Cook gives you that pass catching RB they covet.

I am in lockstep with you both. While I like the idea of adding Breece Hall or Kenneth Walker III to the team if either are on the clock at 57 - I feel we'd be really shorting ourselves waiting for WR in Round 3. Meanwhile, I love Cook's tape, especially as a Pass Catcher.

And there's only 2 WR's I like for the Bills more than Alec Pierce (Skyy Moore and Christian Watson) and they'll both be gone (as will George Pickens, but he lacks the speed I think we're looking for).

We'd be far better off going WR in Round 2 and RB in Round 3 instead of the other way around.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

G or OT please. I won't cry if Beane likes someone else, but a 2nd round talent at WR, RB or TE isn't going to help us much. A solid OL on the right side fills a huge need, but I don't know the value of the remaining players. I just know that even an average starter at RG or RT helps Josh a LOT. I don't want to see a player in round 2 that isn't a noticeable upgrade over the current starter. A solid RG/RT combo would leave this team with no real weak spots other than a couple depth positions.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, DallasMac said:

Random but I bet they go OL in the 2nd

Skyy Moore or Parham if one or both are available, as a pure guess.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wouldn't surprise me, unless you're talking about the 2nd. That would really surprise me. And yeah, I get it happened last year but I would guess that if we trade up into the bottom of the 4th this year, that would be about the place it might happen this year.

Buffalo Bills: Nick Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State

The Bills could use more offensive line talent. Petit-Frere could play guard or tackle for Buffalo.

The 6-foot-5, 315-pound Petit-Frere won the starting right tackle job for the 2020 season and played really well. He was superb in pass protection, barely allowing any pressures all season.

Mock draft by Charlie Campbell of walterfootball

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Beast said:

Have a gut feeling o-line will be addressed in the 2nd round. Keeping Allen upright should now be of the most importance. 

This is what I was thinking. Not sexy, but we can't keep filling the OL with free agent vets or can we?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.