CB Andrew Booth Jr.

WR George Pickens

LB Nakobe Dean

RB Breece Hall

OT Bernhard Raimann

WR Calvin Austin III

CB Kyler Gordon

LB Chad Muma

I narrowed your list down a bit. If that bills could get one of the bolded at 57 I’d be thrilled. If beans could make trades happen to get two of them I would lose my mind. 

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I mean, look at our Offense, and then compare Allen to what Mahomes has had, or Herbert or Burrow… I’m not saying we’ve neglected Offense, but we also don’t appreciate how much we’ve relied on Allen to elevate everyone.  

Would be nice to give him another young weapon at WR and/or RB. 

He’s been doing this with an average OL, no running game and RD3/RD4 draft picks plus Diggs. 

Now let’s talk those picks. What was Hill?  Kelce?  Weapons can be found all over the place. And it isn’t like Bills Ignore Weapons for Allen. It is just a weak narrative 

50 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You spelled dumbass wrong 

That is your comeback?  Yeah seriously go learn some football. And stop with the copy and paste weak clown narrative 

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You seem very combative why don’t you come along for the big win

John it is his same cut and paste argument. His agenda is the FO is holding this team back. That is what he has pushing all off season. It is tiring. 

39 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Eh didn’t like the pick at all feel Beane outsmarts himself to much like double dipping on pass rushers and felt there are better players there and I’ll leave it at that no need to argue anymore. 

Until you hit paste in the next thread. Like all night. 

13 minutes ago, ganesh said:

and they could have had Devin Lloyd

Beane didn’t see him as a First round pick. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Part of keeping Allen upright might involve drafting an RB we can rely on so we can eliminate all the QB designed runs, which I've always disliked.

We already did that when Daboll went to the Giants. 

Anyone else notice that the predicted run on QBs didn't happen? 1 QB selected in round 1. That means Willis, Corral, etc. might very well go in the 2nd and push some prospects Beane might covet like Breece Hall (or Christian Watson or Skyy Moore or... etc. ) down the board for us to draft in the 2nd or viably trade up for.

More excited about tomorrow than I was today since 2nd and 3rd rounds are supposed to be the strength of this draft.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We did?

So you're familiar with Dorsey as a playcaller?

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Anyone else notice that the predicted run on QBs didn't happen? 1 QB selected in round 1. That means Willis, Corral, etc. might very well go in the 2nd and push some prospects Beane might covet like Breece Hall (or Christian Watson or Skyy Moore or... etc. ) down the board for us to draft in the 2nd or viably trade up for.

More excited about tomorrow than I was today since 2nd and 3rd rounds are supposed to be the strength of this draft.

We did?

So you're familiar with Dorsey as a playcaller?

He has said as much.  But let me guess he is a clone of Daboll. 

CB Tariq Woolen 6'4" 205 UTSA

Earned honorable mention All-Conference USA recognition in the secondary … clocked a 4.26 40-yard dash —the fourth-fastest time in NFL Combine history — and reached 42 inches in the vertical jump on March 6 … received invitations to play in the Reese’s Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine Bowl and NFLPA Collegiate Bowl … accepted the Senior Bowl invite and played cornerback for the American Team … started all nine games in which he was available … posted 25 total tackles, 17 solo stops, 2.5 tackles for loss, five pass breakups, one interception and a quarterback hurry … helped lead a defense that forced 25 turnovers (10th/FBS) and yielded only 114.7 rushing yards per game (14th/FBS) … drew starts in the first two shutouts in program history, the 54-0 rout of Lamar (Sept. 11) and the 45-0 blanking of Rice (Oct. 16) … had nine tackles and a PBU in the season-opening road win over Illinois (Sept. 4) … registered three stops, logged a QB pressure and picked off a pass in the 24-17 victory against UNLV (Oct. 2) … made two tackles and broke up a pair of passes in the 49-41 win over WKU (Dec. 3) in the C-USA Championship Game … landed at No. 6 out of 101 players on Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List after posting testing numbers that included 11 feet, five inches in the broad jump and a time of 4.34 seconds in the 40-yard dash in which he hit 23.33 miles per hour.

https://goutsa.com/sports/football/roster/tariq-woolen/6799

Could be the guy to lockdown TEs and the middle of the field.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

• Buffalo Barbarian changed the title to The Bills love traits, this could be their guy
33 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'm hoping someone from this list: 

CB Andrew Booth Jr.

WR Christian Watson

WR Skyy Moore

WR George Pickens

LB Nakobe Dean

RB Breece Hall

RB Kenneth Walker III

OT Bernhard Raimann

WR Alec Pierce

WR Calvin Austin III

TE Trey McBride

EDGE David Ojabo

LB Christian Harris

S Jalen Pitre

CB Kyler Gordon

CB Roger McCreary

LB Chad Muma

CB Tariq Woolen

Welp that should cover it 😀

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Until you hit paste in the next thread. Like all night. 

Beane didn’t see him as a First round pick. 

Guarantee we have QB runs in our offense, Allen is too talented not to use those skills.

• Like (+1) 1

Hope one of these guys falls to us Rd 2. I left off CB because I don't believe we take one. 

WR Christian Watson

WR Skyy Moore

WR George Pickens

WR Calvin Austin III

WR Alec Pierce

WR John Metchie III

LB Chad Muma

LB Christian Harris

LB Troy Andersen

RB Breece Hall

RB Isaiah Spiller

OG Dylan Parham

OG Sean Rhyan

TE Trey McBride

TE Jeremy Ruckert

TE Isaiah Likely

S Nick Cross

S Jalen Pitre

51 minutes ago, ganesh said:

and they could have had Devin Lloyd

They could've and I think that's the pick if they're looking to move on from Edmunds after this year.  I wouldn't be surprised if they extend him this summer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.