Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

• Simon changed the title to Bills 2nd round pick ???
1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Now that the drama is over with our 1st pick and addresses a significant need, do you think Beane holds at 57?  Would he make a move up for Hall. Otherwise, feel like he goes with BPA.

Thoughts?

He’s definitely moving up. Not sure how far or for whom, but he’s not staying put. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

Yup I think we’re going offense but is it RB, WR, or OL. There will be some good options at guard and RB at 57 for sure. The way WRs are going I’m not sure what will be there at that pick. I could see Parham being that guy at 57

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Yup I think we’re going offense but is it RB, WR, or OL. There will be some good options at guard and RB at 57 for sure. The way WRs are going I’m not sure what will be there at that pick. I could see Parham being that guy at 57

TE as well will have value 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Bean is allergic to offensive picks not named Josh Allen above the 3rd round. I swear he must call the Green Bay front office a lot cause this is exactly what they do with Aaron Rogers 

McD is very involved with the draft process…but I think we will go offense in round 2

7 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

We took care of our major need so we're pretty much open to any position besides qb. We need interior o-line depth, lb depth, TE depth, and wr depth.

And a Punter 😉 (no, not in second rd merely having fun with another need that’s gotten lots of fun on TBD). 

Edited by biggerdaddynj

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.