Seems like Lamar Jackson isn't pleased with the Ravens tonight

Roundybout

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Won’t be as angry as Rodgers 

This is still a thing?

Rodgers gave his blessing to the Adams traded and said nothing when they let M V-S go.  He doesn't care.  That drama 2 years ago was, as it obviously turns out, was all an act.  Got him his 50 mil per, which was all he wanted.  He's cool with all this.  

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He can be mad, but how do you say no to a 1st round pick for Hollywood Brown? You get a chance to make up for a mediocre 1st rounder from a few years ago. It would be like if the Bills got a 1st round pick offer for Tremaine Edmunds.

Great point. 👍

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Who cares? He's a moron who's acting as his own agent and isn't even engaging in contract talks.

He's going to be the end of his own career.

he's really being his own agent?

8 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I don't really think Lamar is a top end QB in the long term, but Baltimore is not doing him any favors by trading Hollywood. Could he be out of Baltimore soon? 

lol. Aaron Rodgers light? 

I don't really think Lamar is a top end QB in the long term, but Baltimore is not doing him any favors by trading Hollywood. Could he be out of Baltimore soon? 

hes a top end RB who plays at the QB position 

Lamar should probably not react on Twitter as the franchise qb

8 hours ago, DCofNC said:

The fact Lamar doesn’t have a new contract tells you everything you need to know about Baltimore’s opinion on Lamar.

I think it’s the other way around. Lamar has refused to talk contract with the ravens. He represents himself, and maintains he too busy focusing on football to talk contract. I think he wants out. 

• Like (+1) 2

As other have pointed out the Ravens have tried to come to the table a lot with Lamar, as he's acting as his own agent. At this point, Lamar has not worked with them toward even starting negotiations. The weird things is it's not as if he is saying I won't sit down unless X happens. He's saying nothing.  

Mentioned this multiple times over the years and I will say it again, that Greg Roman offense is a death sentence to WR's. He's had four 1,000 yard WR's in his time as OC. Crabtree, Boldin, Watkins, and Hollywood Brown (1,009 yards last year). Brown was trying to put up numbers so he could get in on the $$$ train going around for WR's. That was never going to happen in Baltimore. Any WR they draft while Roman is the OC will be no more than average on that team. I expect Lamar will be showing more discontent down the line as he heads towards, what seems like, a divorce.

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

This is still a thing?

Rodgers gave his blessing to the Adams traded and said nothing when they let M V-S go.  He doesn't care.  That drama 2 years ago was, as it obviously turns out, was all an act.  Got him his 50 mil per, which was all he wanted.  He's cool with all this.  

(Warning: Random reference coming)

The Rodgers drama reminds me of a particular dialog in Die Hard. Towards the end, where it becomes obvious that Hans (the terrorist) is collecting his haul from the safe, the Bonnie bedelia character says "so after all the posturing about justice, this was only about the money" 

🙂

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

lol too many IPAs or something. 

There is no such thing

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lamar sux and is going to get suckier

Doesn't change the fact that the Ravens didnt do him any favors by shipping off one of his main targets. I am not a LJ fan either but this makes little sense to me (less than the AJ Brown trade which was a $$ move)

46 minutes ago, BTB said:

I don’t hear Brown crying that he no longer has a RB posing as his QB. 😈

He doesn't?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.