Trent McDuffie - CB to Chiefs

DieHardBillsFan

4 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

That’s the optics of it short and sweet.

Kansas City struck the deal and Bellichick was more than happy to stick it to Buffalo.

Now we have to see it play out.

Yeah, because Belichick knew who the Bills were drafting and that was more important than who they wanted to draft and the good of their own franchise.

Why do you continue to post nonsensical stuff?

Edited by Beast

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Because Chiefs and Corner and traded ahead of us. Put it in a blender and this is what comes out.

If you really think the plan all along was to trade a 4th rd pick to move up 2 spots, then daaaamn you are smoking the good stuff. 

Edited by DieHardBillsFan

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Bellichik knew who the Giants Coach was didn’t he?

What in hell does that have to do with anything?

Belichick also knows that he’s Josh Allen’s B word and thinks drafting a ***** first round guard is going to change that. I guess he missed that the Bills didn’t punt the last two times we smacked his stupid teams ass all over the field.

So go worship at his feet some more because Belichick is basically Wayne ***** Fontes when he doesn’t have Tom Brady on his sideline.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DieHardBillsFan said:

If you really think the plan all along was to trade a 4th rd pick to move up 2 spots was the plan all along, then daaaamn you are smoking the good stuff. 

I think if you go into the draft at pick 25 with a set plan you're out of your damn mind.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DieHardBillsFan said:

If you really think the plan all along was to trade a 4th rd pick to move up 2 spots was the plan all along, then daaaamn you are smoking the good stuff. 

So, should the Bills not have traded up for Josh Allen when he may have fell to them at 12, or Rosen would be there if Allen wasn’t?

You need to get a grip on things.

5 minutes ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

I'm curious what you think the "plan" is for a team at 25. How do they manipulate the rest of the draft so it falls to them? Do they use time travel? Blackmail? This sounds like it would make a great movie. They should make a movie about a GM at the draft!

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

What in hell does that have to do with anything?

Belichick also knows that he’s Josh Allen’s B word and thinks drafting a ***** first round guard is going to change that. I guess he missed that the Bills didn’t punt the last two times we smacked his stupid teams ass all over the field.

So go worship at his feet some more because Belichick is basically Wayne ***** Fontes when he doesn’t have Tom Brady on his sideline.

Have another 🍺.

jesus.  Triggered much?

It’s important to differentiate that when I say Bellichick stuck it to buffalo…I’m not saying he stuck it to you.

He stuck it to a football team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Have another 🍺.

jesus.  Triggered much?

It’s important to differentiate that when I say Bellichick stuck it to buffalo…I’m not saying he stuck it to you.

He stuck it to a football team.

No, all you ever do is talk ***** about the Bills. That’s what you do and when someone comes along and shows how silly your takes are you don’t like it.

• Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think if you go into the draft at pick 25 with a set plan you're out of your damn mind.

If you DON'T think Beane went into the draft with a set plan then you're out of YOUR damn mind.

When that trade happened and the pick went in, guaranteed there was a bunch of oh $#!%s mentioned in that war room. And then they traded a 4th to, we all like to believe, get their guy. You can say, a 4th wouldn't have made the team anyway, or that trade WAS to get their guy, then it was the right thing to do... But pretty sure they didn't expect it. Most everyone didn't! That is the point of the post...

• Disagree 1

There is a possibility that McDuffie was on the bills board......matter of fact I would count on it

but

This in no way means that Buffalo didnt "get their guy" as we dont know where they had Elam ranked on their board.....if anything maybe the bills saw a run on corners starting to happen and wanted to get in front of Dallas.

Are we going to B word about Beane giving up a 4th to get "their guy"

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

This post is far too unsupportive of the Bills activities. How dare you think like this! You should only believe the Bills did exactly what they wanted to do!

Apart from Yolo's contention that McDuffie is a slot corner and Elam isn't - none of the vitriol towards the contention that the Bills trade up was a direct reaction to the Chiefs trade up has attempted to explain why the Bills traded up. 

BTW - my post was in no way unsupportive of the Bills. I'm just interested in why the trade up.

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Apart from Yolo's contention that McDuffie is a slot corner and Elam isn't - none of the vitriol towards the contention that the Bills trade up was a direct reaction to the Chiefs trade up has attempted to explain why the Bills traded up. 

BTW - my post was in no way unsupportive of the Bills. I'm just interested in why the trade up.

Actually, I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. People seem to run over anyone that may insinuate the Bills had something unexpected happen.

Edited by DieHardBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.