Trent McDuffie - CB to Chiefs

DieHardBillsFan

1 minute ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

Guess I wasn't really expecting any real in insight from this post. I support Beane and he did what was needed after KC took that pick. 

The insight is he was never going to be the pick for the Bills…

• Agree 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Help me understand why Anyone thinks the Bills would spend a 1st on a slot corner 

I'm probably out of my depth here. I looked at it as the Bills wanted to come out of the draft with a CB. KC traded up for McDuffie which took him off the board and the Bills may have been compelled to trade up to make sure they got a CB they valued highly.  The timing of the trade-ups didn't look coincidental to me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'm probably out of my depth here. I looked at it as the Bills wanted to come out of the draft with a CB. KC traded up for McDuffie which took him off the board and the Bills may have been compelled to trade up to make sure they got a CB they valued highly.  The timing of the trade-ups didn't look coincidental to me. 

This post is far too unsupportive of the Bills activities. How dare you think like this! You should only believe the Bills did exactly what they wanted to do!

Pretty obvious wasn’t it? Then confirmed quickly by Beane’s  explanation about the pick.

If you only had 2 CB’s left on your board with 4-5 teams to go, why not trade up sooner and get the one you wanted instead of spazzing out and giving away a 4th for no reason?

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Governor said:

Pretty obvious wasn’t it? Then confirmed quickly by Beane’s  explanation about the pick.

If you only had 2 CB’s left on your board with 4-5 teams to go, why not trade up sooner and get the one you wanted instead of spazzing out and giving away a 4th for no reason?

You certainly have a 1 track mind...

..on a scratched CD

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.