NFL First Round Discussion Thread

Process

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

I am not talking about value of the trade. I am talking about being desperate to trade up because you have 1 player with 1st round grade left and it happens to be a player on the position of need and everybody knows it.

It is not a big deal I love Beane just saying that this looks like a panic move (by his own words) and it was not his best moment.

I am actually very surprised by what he said. It doesn't make him look good. And he could've say many different things.

So what? We came in with a very specific need. The 4th round pick more than likely meant very little to this team this year. The AFC got very strong this year, Tre is an unknown, this was a great move and well needed…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The Packers use their 2 1st rounders to pick an off the ball LB and a DT with character concerns. Brian Gutekunst must really REALLY hate Aaron Rodgers.

Both from Georgia too. Hope it works out like Nelson and Ruud for them.

Just now, starrymessenger said:

ok i’m wrong and I do like him more. The tape I saw said 4.47 and 4.54. 

He is fast, quick, and long.

His biggest downfall was/is tackling, but hell so was Dion Sanders issue was tackling.

We needed speed in the DB room, and we got it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The Packers use their 2 1st rounders to pick an off the ball LB and a DT with character concerns. Brian Gutekunst must really REALLY hate Aaron Rodgers.

Yea. Without giving away my day 1 de-brief early.... you can expect some heat for the Pack FO. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.