NFL First Round Discussion Thread

Process

Just now, jkeerie said:

Listening to Beane's presser on Twitter.  Elam was the only player they had left on their board with a 1st round grade.  They were concerned about a "run" after KC's pick, so he moved up to insure they got their guy.

Link?

Just now, jkeerie said:

Listening to Beane's presser on Twitter.  Elam was the only player they had left on their board with a 1st round grade.  They were concerned about a "run" after KC's pick, so he moved up to insure they got their guy.

I wonder if KC got our guy

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

If any poster ever says Beane drafts BPA again they should be banned for two weeks 

This is ridiculous.  He could have traded down and gotten an extra 4th and got the same player. 

Every dam year Beane gives up picks for no reason. 

Dude....u high????

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Yes, another one.  Like taking that bum Allen when Rosen was still available? 😁

Exactly. That was the year it clicked that Im not a GM and to come on a message board and act holier than thou bc i disagree with one of the best GMs in the game is just plain embarrassing. To the people blasting this pick... duh fuh do you think you know?! Step off the high horse and get over yourselves. If you were that gifted you sure wldnt be here posting. Kinda silly. Besides, there are only a handful of people here who have actually put the time and work in scouting. Id venture most people complaining didnt know any of these names a few months ago...

Might have seen 2 posters from TBD on the draft today. 

Just before the Bills pick was announced, the camer swoops over the shoulder of someone wearing a Bills hard hat.I swear that was Mark Vader. He does go to the draft.

Just before the Cowboys picked (right after the Bills) they showed the Dallas fans. I saw  Cowgirls Fan. I am Facebook friends with her and  met her in person at a game here in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.