NFL First Round Discussion Thread

Process

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Had the same feeling.  Other than this silly dream I have of somehow getting Jameson Williams, its all icing on the cake to me.  Feels good to have the draft not be the best part of the season.

Yeah that’s where I’m at, more excited for the schedule release, bring on the season

1 minute ago, BTB said:

I look at it from the point of view…can they find one or two players who can be the pieces needed to win a SB. 

Like Von said… this team was winning one even without him, I’m looking forward to adding talent this weekend and I see your point

I shared this in another thread that with the Bills picking 25th, I don’t know how anyone can be truly upset with who is selected. The staff has earned our trust. I just hope whoever is selected elevates the position on the team and provides positive contributions to get this team a Super Bowl victory. I look forward to welcoming them to BillsMafia. What a great time to be a fan.

CB, RB, WR, OL seems like it will be one of those.

Lets Go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

I shared this in another thread that with the Bills picking 25th, I don’t know how anyone can be truly upset with who is selected. The staff has earned our trust. I just hope whoever is selected elevates the position on the team and provides positive contributions to get this team a Super Bowl victory. I look forward to welcoming them to BillsMafia. What a great time to be a fan.

CB, RB, WR, OL seems like it will be one of those.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Very well said

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

All Teams drafting in the 1st Round got their talking points ready?!

”We got exactly who we targeted.”

”We knew/felt confident exactly what every other team was going to do.”

It’s on!

"We just followed our board".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Had the same feeling.  Other than this silly dream I have of somehow getting Jameson Williams, its all icing on the cake to me.  Feels good to have the draft not be the best part of the season.

More than this, I know I'm going to suffer seeing conference rivals picking up good players before us, even worse when they inevitably pick someone I wanted. 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.