Josh reads mean tweets

WhoTom

#17 smirked not only at the content BUT the lack of tweet game....those tweets were pretty weak ..I have MUCH better mean chat game than that. I'm just smart enough not to use it.  I'm just not that girl....unless Im seriously SERIOUSLY provoked 

I recollect that Josh Allen being in that group of 4 highly touted draft prospects was ranked super high but only by a few posters. Moreso Mayfield and Darnold ....some Rosen too.......The Bills ended up picking the Unicorn of that draft class.......aka the BEST QB in that class....much to all of our collective gratitude

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

#17 smirked not only at the content BUT the lack of tweet game....those tweets were pretty weak ..I have MUCH better mean chat game than that. I'm just smart enough not to use it. I'm not that girl....

Well, it was official Buffalo Bills media... sure they couldn't include some of the saltier comments!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.