Happy Draft Day Everyone

H2o

1 hour ago, GolfandBills said:

Remember the draft network big board isn’t the Bible 

Well, be warned:

Revelation 22:18-19 - I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

(12) Matt Lombardo on Twitter: "I’m told per multiple league sources there is “zero” truth to the #Jets offering any sort of package that included No. 10, No. 35, Elijah Moore, etc. to the #49ers for Deebo Samuel. #NFL" / Twitter

Last night in the NYC area there were rumors that the Jets were going to make a mega offer to SF for Deebo. Looks like it turned out to be BS.

From Punta Cana, happy draft day 

3C692572-7102-4957-BF32-8ECB2BE8919D.thumb.jpeg.beea236fb436f816cd35e021e5e00052.jpeg

fyi, I didn’t actually take this pic. Apparently every pic on my phone is too large to be added. Still don’t know why or how that works. Not very tech savvy. But this is where I’m currently at all week. LAMP I guess. But I’ll take it. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I can’t wait until it’s over.. My least favorite part of the year for football.

Tonight is really the last exciting night for the NFL for a while. After the draft then it gets quiet until training camp starts.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

My favorite part of the Draft is seeing all these kids become instant millionaires after all the hard work they’ve put in. My least favorite part may be the selections themselves..especially when the Bills pick comes up and I often say “who”? 😂

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bills Juggernaut said:

What a difference……. For so long it was “Who can we draft that will finally turn this franchise around?!!” on draft day to “Who can we draft to to be that final missing piece to get us that ring!!”.

I think the final missing piece was Von Miller. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.