Happy Draft Day Everyone

H2o

It's finally here. All of the scouting, all of the interviews, all of the workouts, all of the smokescreens, all of the posturing, and now it's going down. All of us who put together our own mocks and our own evaluations get to see how we match up with the real talent evaluators in the NFL. And when the Bills make their selection, wherever that may be? Some will be happy, some will be mad, and some will just trust the process while being content. Either way, today is the day we've all been waiting for Bills fans. Happy Draft Day. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Enjoy your day, evening and night, folks.

I'm more about the pomp and ceremony of the draft than doing the hard yards looking at players and where they fit. This year, with us picking 25 (presuming we stay put) I'm not staying awake to watch the picks being made. It's a true "tape and watch tomorrow morning" job. 

• Like (+1) 2

Yeah good morning everyone. Here in Central Europe it is 12.45 p.m. right now (Noon), so draft starts at 2am. Another night without any sleep :) Usually I take day off next day but this year I am switching jobs soon so I don't have to work at all.

Draft is better than Superbowl and Christmas combined. 

Really looking forward next 3 days. 

Good thing is that I am always optimist when it comes to Bills so I'll get excited even if we draft Breece Hall :) I always try not to get attached to specific players so I can't be dissappointed. That being said, give me somehow Jameson Williams or Andrew Booth.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

What is your pre-draft grade for the Bills? 

I'll give them a B+.  I will like their choice for #1, although I will like someone else better.  They will get a steal in Round 3.  Round 6 pick will be a luxury pick.

What say you?

**This isn't any sillier than the 100+ mock drafts, is it?**

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why do they have to wait until 8:00?

why not at 6?  

screw the west coasters 

they’re just slacking off anyway 

Wife is out of town, I took the night off and I'm going to enjoy some of the devil's lettuce and enjoy my west coast draft evening. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why do they have to wait until 8:00?

why not at 6?  

screw the west coasters 

they’re just slacking off anyway 

To make matters worse, Bills pick way down on the draft order. The glory days of knowing our #1 pick within the first hour are gone. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.