Me talking about the Bills' draft for 24 minutes

If you need another draft preview to listen to in the sea of available content, I was bored in my hotel room and recorded one on the Bills' outlook. Now, I do not have professional equipment and I also didn't have an outline, so only listen if you're bored. I've never done anything like this before, so consider being kind?

This also isn't a video; it's just converted audio so I could post to YouTube.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If you need another draft preview to listen to in the sea of available content, I was bored in my hotel room and recorded one on the Bills' outlook. Now, I do not have professional equipment and I also didn't have an outline, so only listen if you're bored. I've never done anything like this before, so consider being kind?

This also isn't a video; it's just converted audio so I could post to YouTube.

Well done!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

You've ruined everything, Guiseppe.. I'd always read your apostza inna singa-songa Italliano

Nice preview, though.  )

Yeah, I thought someone might say that. 😅 The Giuseppe thing isn't a fabrication though; I am primarily Italian and, if not for my dad's adoption after a divorce and remarriage, my last name would be Tognarelli (and obviously Joseph = Giuseppe).

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Great stuff but blueberry muffins for dinner?

It's more of a traditional complement to whatever else I'm having. It's strange, but it just became a thing years ago somehow.

They're great blueberry muffins. Lol

It's going to be a race against the clock to get them made today though because I'm traveling. I have to get from Baltimore to home (2.5 hours), pizza or something picked up, and muffins made between the hours of 4:00 and 8:00. 😬 And that's if I can get out of Baltimore timely at 4:00 on a Friday when there is usually bad traffic.

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Nothing like a BB muffin. Dinner?  Eh…

It'll be pizza or some kind of takeout and then muffins are a later thing, plus next morning. 🥳

7 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

That was a pretty enjoyable listen. 

Aww, thank you!

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Me too!

I was picturing him to sound like John Candy.

That's hilarious!

• Like (+1) 1

How about sharing those blueberry muffins…, 

Damn good analysis, good listen 👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

With all due respect OP, I had your accent pictured much differently 🤷‍♂️:D. Well done regardless, and enjoy those BB muffins! 

heyyyy it's a meeeeeee Giuseppe!  i no eata blue berry muffins i eata da PIZZA PIIIIIEEEEEEE!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.