What a Mess!

Irv

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, sounds like a good way to win a second term, unless its a corrupt tard running 

One term for a reason

Yes because Joke lied about being able to shut down COVID.  He not only didn't, it got worse.  And as a result, he's got the worst approval ratings ever and no one wants him to run again. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, sounds like a good way to win a second term, unless its a corrupt tard running 

One term for a reason 

So it’s your opinion that the American people purposefully voted to put an end to peace and prosperity? Sure they did! Or…is it more likely that they were purposefully lied to by the leftist advocates in the traditional and social media. I’m guessing it was the second one. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But...but...but...if the workers get more money it will cause inflation!! 

I don't know why I would try, but maybe I can help you Leftists understand some things.

If you were running a company, would you declare to all of your employees that they were underpaid and inherently worth more than you were paying them?

Of course not, the resulting issues would be far too great to resolve and the company would go under.  

Now, consider what the idiot Democrats have told every American all at once...you're worth $15/hour, nearly double what the prior minimum wage was...to top it off, did they have a remote plan to manage the resulting chaos?  Of course not.  

Unnecessary spending Bills...Arbitrary Minimum Wage Hikes...idiotic morons shutting down the economy for the Flu.  This is the Democrate Economic platform, and it will/has resulted in horrific inflation and Fed emergency rate hikes and it will crash the Economy and ensure that everyone, PARTICULARLY those that the moronic Leftist/Democrats brag they are trying to help, the most...

Such dumb people.  This is how/why great societies and civilizations go away.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I don't know why I would try, but maybe I can help you Leftists understand some things.

If you were running a company, would you declare to all of your employees that they were underpaid and inherently worth more than you were paying them?

Of course not, the resulting issues would be far too great to resolve and the company would go under.  

Now, consider what the idiot Democrats have told every American all at once...you're worth $15/hour, nearly double what the prior minimum wage was...to top it off, did they have a remote plan to manage the resulting chaos?  Of course not.  

Unnecessary spending Bills...Arbitrary Minimum Wage Hikes...idiotic morons shutting down the economy for the Flu.  This is the Democrate Economic platform, and it will/has resulted in horrific inflation and Fed emergency rate hikes and it will crash the Economy and ensure that everyone, PARTICULARLY those that the moronic Leftist/Democrats brag they are trying to help, the most...

Such dumb people.  This is how/why great societies and civilizations go away.

Please, nothing is more "dumb" than a MAGA Republican 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes because Joke lied about being able to shut down COVID.  He not only didn't, it got worse.  And as a result, he's got the worst approval ratings ever and no one wants him to run again. 

Oh, he is doing fine. Joe Biden is the best president in a while now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your opinion that the American people purposefully voted to put an end to peace and prosperity? Sure they did! Or…is it more likely that they were purposefully lied to by the leftist advocates in the traditional and social media. I’m guessing it was the second one. 

They voted to boot out the incompetent boob, who just happened to have a good economy going until he could not handle the covid crisis 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A 39% approval rating says your wrong. 

That was Trump's right? Biden is much higher than that now 

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden is sitting at 42.4 on average. At the same point Trump was at 40.2… so looks like you were confusing Trump and Biden.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

The right leaning Rasmussen just had Biden at 44 percent approval.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who did they poll the Dems only. No way its that high. I would say half of 39% is more accurate. But we will never know as the media lies and these polls can't be trusted. We will see what happens in the midterms. I think the midterms will end up being a good night for the Republicans. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

They voted to boot out the incompetent boob, who just happened to have a good economy going until he could not handle the covid crisis 

So now we know the American people are/were the "boobs" then. And they were played like a fiddle by the partisan DNC-media. With two years of a Biden Administration pretty much in the books, it's amazing to me that anyone would still be standing with this hapless, angry old man.  I guess it just shows that PT Barnum was right all along!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So now we know the American people are/were the "boobs" then. And they were played like a fiddle by the partisan DNC-media. With two years of a Biden Administration pretty much in the books, it's amazing to me that anyone would still be standing with this hapless, angry old man.  I guess it just shows that PT Barnum was right all along!

So you agree that Trump was terrible, a criminal and belongs in jail! 

We agree! 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, he is doing fine. Joe Biden is the best president in a while now. 

It's OK, I know you're just trolling.  I just like repeatedly telling you (all) that Joke is the worst President ever, thanks to his own/Administration's incompetence, and not fake scandals.

Railroad Agreement

U.S. Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh sent out a tweet early Thursday morning indicating that a tentative agreement had been reached.

"Following more than 20 consecutive hours of negotiations, the rail companies and union negotiators came to a tentative agreement that balances the needs of workers, businesses, and our nation’s economy."

During marathon negotiations early Thursday morning, talks were taking place with three remaining unions.

The White House released a statement applauding the tentative agreement calling it "an important win for our economy and the American people."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/live-news/stock-market-news-today-september-15-2022

11 hours ago, Irv said:

Let's get professionals back in the WH and Congress.  No more amateur hour PLEASE!   What a mess.  

Like who? The last two Republican presidents were terrible. They left messes that Obama and Biden had to clean up. 

What a mess! 

But it is getting better 

image.png.7d16fbb35d4ff4116d0cfe9f2e052747.png

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The best economy ever crumbled 60 days into a pandemic?

Yeah sure