What a Mess!

Irv

OK.  I tongue-in-cheek added the tag line "What a Mess" to all of my PPP posts when Demented Biden started making mistakes.  But Holy Cow!  I could never have imagined how much worse it has become.  This administration is a total disaster.  He/it or whoever is running the Executive Branch hasn't gotten one ***** thing right.  Not one.  He/it can't even answer questions at an Easter egg roll without ***** up.  Every day I'm more and more surprised at the ineptitude.  Can it get any worse?  Honestly.  Can it?  

What a mess!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

OK.  I tongue-in-cheek added the tag line "What a Mess" to all of my PPP posts when Demented Biden started making mistakes.  But Holy Cow!  I could never have imagined how much worse it has become.  This administration is a total disaster.  He/it or whoever is running the Executive Branch hasn't gotten one ***** thing right.  Not one.  He/it can't even answer questions at an Easter egg roll without ***** up.  Every day I'm more and more surprised at the ineptitude.  Can it get any worse?  Honestly.  Can it?  

What a mess!

yes! Trump was president! That was mess 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, Irv said:

What a mess!

So, you too have your head in the sand?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

It’s inconceivable how the easiest slam dunk economic recovery in history was squandered by a bunch of idiots that broke everything and flooded the country with bad policy, excess dollars in the wrong places, corruption and poor execution.

there is a perpetual race of diminishing  intellect, one administration after the next.

bobo the clown may as well get a shot next.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Tiberius said:

yes! Trump was president! That was mess 

He is talking in the present tense we all know your stuck in the past but look at the BS this POTUS is doing & has done look at it under the same micro scope you did over 2 YEARS AGO !! 

But we all know your bias rose colored glasses won't allow you to see what's right there so you need to go have your prescription redone because this jack wad is really screwing things up but we know you must be rich because higher gas prices & inflation don't bother you & must be caused or is all part of the pandemic .

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What does that translate to for my NFL Preseason BBQ? Let’s see if the White House can provide the conversion table. 😂

Go on a Venezuelan diet.  It's Putin's fault.  Your BBQ is racist and transphobic.  At the BBQ, enjoy your breakfast taco and the celebration of your brother's third trimester.  <Repeat Line>

Sincerely,

The Whitehouse

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2