Embedded Gabe Davis discusses new video on One Bills Drive Edit: New embedded pg. 4

Chandler#81

• Chandler#81 changed the title to Embedded Gabe Davis discusses new video on One Bills Drive Edit: New embedded pg. 4
9 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I'm a dog lover. Except for poodles and small girlie dogs ha ha... and pitbulls. 

I had a Latina friend with one she called her baby and all that jazz, posting cute pics and all. I once went to pick her up and she was outside, with the dog, having it taking a piss. I noticed her but not the dog (I wonder why ha ha). That dog went berserk at me and she had to hold the leash with two hands and exert all her strength. She told me later it's because of how I reacted... Again I didn't even notice it at first, and I was still far from her. And it was in a dense city block, not in an out of the way house with no people ever coming bye. 

Pit owners are delusional. Owning a dangerous animal is NOT a right!

Yep it's everyone's fault except for the dog apparently. They make excuses for the tiger that attacked Siegfried & Roy too. But maybe it was just being a tiger? 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, White Linen said:

Chris Brown was pretty annoying in that video.

I thought vice versa. Brown was keeping it casual talking about what the player wanted to.

Steve came in and bulldozed any momentum to force what he wanted to hear lol Maybe thats ok for a football show, but a person I'd dodge like the plague in real life

• Agree 1

Just got the chance to watch this. It was really good!

I love this team so much! So many genuinely likable guys, and the team chemistry really does seem unique. Such a tight-knit group. And I Love how competitive they all are!

McDermott and Beane have done such a phenomenal job of building the culture here.

• Agree 1

On 4/28/2022 at 1:22 AM, White Linen said:

Chris Brown was pretty annoying in that video.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:00 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FIFY

Something happened along the way as Brown went from Bills reporter to Bills TV/radio personality. I LOVED his concise bb.com video reports over the years. He was measured and on-task. Let the content be the story (as was his job). 

But now he's...louder. One might say he's too often...shrill. 

Don't get me started on Tasker's meandering and recursive ramblings. Sharp, funny guy who doesn't translate as such most of the time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

Something happened along the way as Brown went from Bills reporter to Bills TV/radio personality. I LOVED his concise bb.com video reports over the years. He was measured and on-task. Let the content be the story (as was his job). 

But now he's...louder. One might say he's too often...shrill. 

Don't get me started on Tasker's meandering and recursive ramblings. Sharp, funny guy who doesn't translate as such most of the time.

Shrill is absolutely the right word. Talk like a human and stop shrieking like a gibbon overdosing on coffee. Jeesh it’s annoying. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.