Bills draft game: Two picks I'd love, two picks I expect, two picks I'd settle for

Logic

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a fun topic. 

I'll go first:

Two picks I’d LOVE:
7 Jameson Williams (trade up, 2022 1st and 3rd, 2023 1st)
57 Cam Taylor-Britt

Two picks I expect:
25 Breece Hall
57 Chad Muma

Two picks I’ll settle for:
25 Zion Johnson
57 John Metchie

Copy/paste & reply with yours

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Love:

• Trade up for Sauce or Jameson Williams in the first
  • George Pickens in the 2nd or Jalen Tolbert/Justyn Ross in the 3rd

Expect:

• Andrew Booth Jr. @25
  • Tariq Woolen in the 2nd (maybe slight trade up/separate from Booth pick)

Settle:

• Zion Johnson @25
  • Trey McBride in the 2nd 
Edited by glazeduck
  • Like (+1) 2

This is a tough one:

Love

Trade up with NYG to #7 - Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner / CB / Cincinnati 

#57 - Chad Muma / LB / Wyoming

Expect

#25 Andrew Booth / CB / Clemson

#57 Nick Cross / S / Maryland

Settle

Breece Hall / RB / Iowa St. 

Cam Taylor-Britt / CB / Nebraska

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

This is a tough one:

Love

Trade up with NYG to #7 - Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner / CB / Cincinnati 

#57 - Chad Muma / LB / Wyoming

Expect

#25 Andrew Booth / CB / Clemson

#57 Nick Cross / S / Maryland

Settle

Breece Hall / RB / Iowa St. 

Cam Taylor-Britt / CB / Nebraska

If we trade up to 7, I don't envision us holding onto our 2nd rounder this year in the process.  Its going to cost a lot to go from 25 to 7.  Would love to get Sauce, but I don't envision Beane paying what it will take to get to 7 or anywhere inside the top 10.  I think our sweetspot for a trade up doesn't begin until probably Houstons second first round pick at 13 personally.  But that could be a spot they go after Sauce or Stingley if either slides out of the top 10.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a fun topic. 

I'll go first:

Two picks I’d LOVE:
7 Jameson Williams (trade up, 2022 1st and 3rd, 2023 1st)
57 Cam Taylor-Britt

Two picks I expect:
25 Breece Hall
57 Chad Muma

Two picks I’ll settle for:
25 Zion Johnson
57 John Metchie

Copy/paste & reply with yours

I would never give up that much for Williams 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

If we trade up to 7, I don't envision us holding onto our 2nd rounder this year in the process.  Its going to cost a lot to go from 25 to 7.  Would love to get Sauce, but I don't envision Beane paying what it will take to get to 7 or anywhere inside the top 10.  I think our sweetspot for a trade up doesn't begin until probably Houstons second first round pick at 13 personally.  But that could be a spot they go after Sauce or Stingley if either slides out of the top 10.  

I think that this year’s 1st and 3rd and next year’s 1st might get it done. I think teams wanting to trade down this year are going to have to do so at a bit of a discount, as it’s a buyer’s market. Now if you don’t want to give up next year’s 1st, that’s understandable.

26 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I would never give up that much for Williams 

Totally understandable. I would. He’d make our offense un-defendable. He’d change the way defenses have to play the Bills. I think he’s going to be elite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think it’d be cool to see them get S Kyle Hamilton, McDermott has wanted that versatile movable piece type of defender for a while now. Then maybe they jump to the top of the second for RB Breece Hall or something. 

Expect: is this for only the first two rounds or the whole draft? If it’s the whole draft I expect them to land the Montana LB Troy Andersen as well as one of the higher rated TE’s like McBride or Otten.

Settle: Georgia S Lewis Cine, Texas A&M RB Isaiah Spiller

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Logic said:

I think that this year’s 1st and 3rd and next year’s 1st might get it done. I think teams wanting to trade down this year are going to have to do so at a bit of a discount, as it’s a buyer’s market. Now if you don’t want to give up next year’s 1st, that’s understandable.

Totally understandable. I would. He’d make our offense un-defendable. He’d change the way defenses have to play the Bills. I think he’s going to be elite.

If he can have the Jamar Chase type of impact, I agree that this offense will be unstoppable.  And with Von on the defense, it would be a SuperBowl or bust year

• Like (+1) 1

Love:

Jameson Williams

Boye Mafe

(I don't expect to love the picks this time around :lol:)

Expect:  (my picks for the two players the Bills come out from this draft with from a month ago......so stick with it)

Jameson Williams

Troy Anderson

Settle for:

Andrew Booth

Skyy Moore

or

Chris Olave

Tariq Woolen

This draft is probably the best chance the Bills have had under McBeane to just take swings at some high ceiling, high risk prospects at premium positions and hope to find themselves some future foundation pieces........instead of letting their late draft positions steer them into going broke making a profit with low ceiling/high floor types like the late 90's Bills did too often.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.