Swole Allen

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

well he suffered a concussion miles away from the pocket in 19. The hit vs the raiders that put him in a harness in 20 was definitely outside the pocket. and then last year his foot strain was 30 yards downfield. I"m not here to argue about him running or not running more, just that maybe you have an awful memory.

I’ve been told that by loved ones.  I call it selective hearing.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Anyone still worried when he scramble every so often?

Hes sliding a lot more now, and if memory serves, all of his injuries over the last four years were in the pocket.  

He can handle the occasional scramble. Again he’s much better at sliding now than in 18.

Looking at that picture LB’s and Safety’s will be sliding when Josh is running 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

You can have the best of both worlds if he would just commit to sliding more often. He still tries to take on tacklers too often trying to get those few extra yards, usually after he's gotten the first down. Eliminate that and he's virtually unstoppable.

i’d rather have him land on a defensive back than the unforgiving artificial turf. It’s also amusing when they can’t get up.

I'm liking this offseason. Reminds of the '20 offseason where we saw a lot of press about Bills players working together. I feel like that was missing amidst the distractions of '21. I expect them to hurt some teams badly this season and really am expecting Davis to go off. 

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Putin said:

Looking at that picture LB’s and Safety’s will be sliding when Josh is running 

OHHH, slide DOWN.  Took me a minute to get that.  Thought you were saying they would be sliding in coverage to protect against him running....which is actually something they already do.  I forgot who it was but I saw a breakdown of what Josh's running does for his game.  A) He seems to throw better after he gets hit, but B) He can also manipulate LBs and safeties with his threat to run to open throwing lanes.  While I agree that they might want to scale back the Josh runs I think an important part of his game is running enough to make it a threat.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Chris Brown was raving on One Bills Live about how much bigger, Rousseau looks!

Sweet moogly googly...a swole Rousseau?  He must be enormous.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Rousseau from the Bills website…

BN5EROo.jpgoNmlGcd.jpg

Put a Bills football helmet on the character GROOT and that would be a great graphics arts t shirt just sayin LOL I'd buy it  ..encaptioned with 

G R O O O O O O T 

🙂

Edited by muppy

43 minutes ago, wppete said:

Yeah I think it’s time to update his weight definitely not 237 lbs as listed. Try at least 255 lbs! Hope someone asks him how much he is weighing these days. He’s jacked. 

On a recent Pat MacAfee podcast he mentioned his coaches want him to be under 240. He made it seem like that number was a bit too low. My guess he's approaching 250.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.