Swole Allen

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Shake_My_Head said:

Here they are.    Agreed.  He's really developed his upper body over the past year.

Groot_1.jpg

Groot_2.jpg

dude is a TALL drink of water just sayin'.........😍 I love the 2nd image....G R O O O O T u be FINE ~!~!~!!!!

🙂

groot.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Anyone still worried when he scramble every so often?

Hes sliding a lot more now, and if memory serves, all of his injuries over the last four years were in the pocket.  

He can handle the occasional scramble. Again he’s much better at sliding now than in 18.

Memory does not serve.

He was injured while in the pocket his rookie season (elbow hit by helmet).

He was injured rolling out of the pocket to the L - he tried to throw while being tackled and landed awkwardly on his L arm vs. Raiders.

He was injured rolling out of the pocket to the R vs the 49ers - tried to break a Joey Bosa tackle and run.

Foot injury, Bucs game, tackled while running

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Memory does not serve.

He was injured while in the pocket his rookie season (elbow hit by helmet).

He was injured rolling out of the pocket to the L - he tried to throw while being tackled and landed awkwardly on his L arm vs. Raiders.

He was injured rolling out of the pocket to the R vs the 49ers - tried to break a Joey Bosa tackle and run.

Foot injury, Bucs game, tackled while running

Also the concussion hit to head by Jonathon Jones 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Myth191001m11.jpg

yn4t-buffalo-bills-nfl-football-groot-ma

I really only wear T-shirts around the house. Almost never when I go out.  But I'm tempted to get one of those.   Maybe a few for gifts and then just keep one.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Dean said:

I really only wear T-shirts around the house. Almost never when I go out.  But I'm tempted to get one of those.   Maybe a few for gifts and then just keep one.

I’d buy 1 if I saw it in a store.  
Even a Grogu one.  

I wear them most every weekend and “football” Fridays dress code at work. 

when on Vacation I have more than enough for every day usage. 

And I’m always sporting my Bills 🧢 

18 hours ago, wppete said:

Yeah I think it’s time to update his weight definitely not 237 lbs as listed. Try at least 255 lbs! Hope someone asks him how much he is weighing these days. He’s jacked. 

I doubt 255. 

On a Pat Mcafee podcast during the season, he said he was about 245 and his coaches wanted him at 242 for a playing weight.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Twitter reaction compilation.. best is the business decision comment for safeties

https://brobible.com/sports/article/bills-josh-allen-viral-muscles-arms/

I liked this one too:

Ref: “Pass interference, offense number…”

*Josh Allen glares at the ref

Ref: “I meant defense”

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/27/2022 at 12:26 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Anyone still worried when he scramble every so often?

Hes sliding a lot more now, and if memory serves, all of his injuries over the last four years were in the pocket.  

He can handle the occasional scramble. Again he’s much better at sliding now than in 18.

True , but no muscle mass protects from hits to a knee with a planted foot, or lis franc foot injuries, or ankle / fibula fractures.  Some injuries , like head injuries , are not preventable regardless of muscle mass , so yeah, I would limit exposure like called runs ( can’t take away his talent scrambling ) as size doesn’t always matter.  Season revolves around him so while his size does limit risk , it doesn’t ever negate it totally ! To get a Lombardi he has to be playing., so they need to protect him with a good line cuz no muscle mass protects from blindside hits and concussions. Just medical facts. 😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.