Your NFL Draft BOLD Predictions

Zerovoltz

2 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

I have a surprise wish instead: Jordan Davis drops to 25 and the Bills swoop and win the draft. Which allows them to win Super Bowl…

Honestly, I don’t there is even a one% chance he falls and even if he did I doubt he, “fits” Leslie’s D….

Personally, I’ve always preferred, A) huge DTs and B, coordinators that made the defense fit the player.

Sorry everyone, rant over.

Dream scenario for me. He’s going to take on 2 blockers leaving room for Ed, Von, and Groot space to operate. 

• Disagree 1

If this unlikely scenario happened, I’m all for it. Whoops, I forgot to quote the post I was responding to. Sorry. This is if Jordan Davis falls to us. And, hopefully, he doesn’t fall on any of us. BTW, I’ve had a couple of bourbons. Just saying

Edited by Mojo44
  • Thank you (+1) 1

S Lewis Cine will be the first pick of Round 2

Quarterbacks:

4 Quarterbacks taken in the top 10 picks

Huge reaches for QBs in the first round (more than usual....)

Slips:

LB Nakobe Dean has a MAJOR slip down the board

Kair Elam slips to round 2.
LB Troy Anderson and RB KWIII slip to the top of round 3.

Bills:

Bills pass on Andrew Booth for Devin Lloyd (heads explode)

Despite the fanfare, RB KWIII and Breece Hall both available for the Bills at Pick 57

Bills take a TE in round 3, still extend Knox.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

some bad sexual assault/rapey type stuff.

The charge was dropped so unless there is something else out there I am not aware of he will be drafted. Might knock him down a round or two compared to where he would go on talent, but don't think a dropped charge will prevent him being drafted. 

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The charge was dropped so unless there is something else out there I am not aware of he will be drafted. Might knock him down a round or two compared to where he would go on talent, but don't think a dropped charge will prevent him being drafted. 

...these are BOLD predictions, not safe, kind of likely, sort of possible predictions :D

5 hours ago, Putin said:

3 QB’s will be off the board before our pick @ 25 , 

Yeah, I think this may be like the 2011 draft where one team takes a QB in the middle 3rd of the 1st round. and then a couple other teams panic and pick guys that shouldn’t be taken that early.  In case anyone forgot, the 2011 draft had Jake Locker taken at 8, followed by Gabbert at 10 and Christian Ponder at 12.

6 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Ron Rivera feels bad for McKissic debacle. Commanders give us their 1st round pick for a future 4th🤣

I wouldn’t be surprised if they make some type of deal with Washington, as Beane can say “You owe me one”

QB Willis drops to pick 25, lions trade pick 32 and 34 to bills for pick 25 and 57. Bills snag George Pickens and Breece Hall with those picks. We grab corners and interior line later and grab a couple of the abundant crop of veteran corners still left on the free agent market after the dust settles (Harris Jr, Jason verrett, Kyle fuller, Kevin king Xavier Rhodes, janoris Jenkins, Desmond trufant, Richard Sherman etc)

Bills win Super Bowl 🥳 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Packers will draft a QB in the first round again to piss off Aaron Rodgers enough to motivate him to win MVP again.

And they won’t take a WR until day 3.  After all, they now have Sammy Watkins.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.