Your NFL Draft BOLD Predictions

Zerovoltz

Just now, Allen2Diggs said:

I think Edmunds, Epenesa, Moss, and Poyer could be considered in a trade for picks. It would suck to lose Poyer, but extending a 31 year old db to a big money long-term deal probably isn't wise.

And we get Bradberry , Barkley and a 7th overall pick 

• Like (+1) 1

1.  Bills will draft someone in the first round that almost no one had them taking.

2.  No trades in the top 12 picks of the draft.

3.  No RB will go in round 1.

4.  Derek Stingley will be available when the Bills pick—and they will pass on him.

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

And we get Bradberry , Barkley and a 7th overall pick 

This. Except…Toney instead of Barkley. Draft Williams and we still move up in 2nd round for Breece Hall.

WR1 Diggs  WR2 Davis  WR3 J.Williams

Slot Crowder/McKenzie/Williams

WR/HB Flex:  Toney

RB: Hall, Singletary

Y E S 

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This. Except…Toney instead of Barkley. Draft Williams and we still move up in 2nd round for Breece Hall.

WR1 Diggs  WR2 Davis  WR3 J.Williams

Slot Crowder/McKenzie/Williams

WR/HB Flex:  Toney

RB: Hall, Singletary

Y E S 

Healthy Barkley is a BEAST !!! 

4 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Bills draft Kyle Hamilton.

I wouldn’t mind that at all 

48 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

It's almost that time.  You got something off the wall, out of the norm...something you see coming that no one else does?  get it on record here!

Here are some of mine...some bolder than others.

Malik Willis will go No.2 overall to Detroit.

The Chiefs will take OT Bernhard Raimann with their first pick (no.29)

Jameson will go no.4 overall to the Jets

Kyle Hamilton will drop out of the top 10 and go to the Texans at pick 13.

David Ojabo will still be on the board at pick 60.

Pickens is going to slide farther down the board than people think...lasting until late round 2 or early 3rd.

The Steelers will draft Desmond Ridder at pick 20.

Sam Williams EDGE Mississippi, won't be drafted at all.

...and last...maybe not bold, but probably polarizing here....With their first round pick, the Bills draft Breece Hall (Zero ducks and runs for cover!)

Great ideas! Appreciate your thoughts.  I like walker better than hall but either would be a great pick to control for 5 years plus tags and then move on as they age. Beane with brown/tasker today said more likely to move down as most value is 2-5 th rounds.  Limit on how high they would ever go up. Also they are unlikely to take medical issues In first as risk is too high and sets “ guy up to fail” !  He goes for higher floor guys Over higher ceiling as again there is less risk with higher floor players !  Sees possibility for trading players , not picks as much in this draft and sees chance for very few qbs to go in the first. Wr class is very deep and suggested impact guys in later rounds who can impact now will be there.

They do expect a first round graded player to be there at 25 as all teams have different boards. Yet he really seems ready to trade down because same grades on many players in the 30’s -40’s range. He did say more than two holes exist on this roster , including depth need so those saying trade all the picks as late rounders have no chance are incorrect. Interesting stuff on the bills podcast with brown / tasker interviewing Beane !  Don’t duck, your thoughts are just as valid as anyones !  Best wishes ! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Jameson Williams will be drafted by the Bills or Chiefs in a trade up.

I was thinking about this yesterday.

The Bills have been eliminated from the playoffs two seasons in a row by a team with a super speedy wide receiver. They know firsthand how difficult it is to defend an offense that features one.

Beane's famous line is that your playoff losses show you where your team is at, and where it's deficient. They've already addressed the pass rush, but could they also be thinking that team speed on offense -- specifically a dynamic playmaker at WR that changes the way the defense has to play -- is the other big need?

McDermott recently said "there's no substitute for speed". Beane recently said "if you see another guy out there like Tyreek Hill, let me know".

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part because I love Jameson Williams and he's my number one draft crush...but could a trade-up for Williams be in the works? It would cement the Bills offense as elite for the next several years.

Please please please please....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

I was thinking about this yesterday.

The Bills have been eliminated from the playoffs two seasons in a row by a team with a super speedy wide receiver. They know firsthand how difficult it is to defend an offense that features one.

Beane's famous line is that your playoff losses show you where your team is at, and where it's deficient. They've already addressed the pass rush, but could they also be thinking that team speed on offense -- specifically a dynamic playmaker at WR that changes the way the defense has to play -- is the other big need?

McDermott recently said "there's no substitute for speed". Beane recently said "if you see another guy out there like Tyreek Hill, let me know".

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part because I love Jameson Williams and he's my number one draft crush...but could a trade-up for Williams be in the works? It would cement the Bills offense as elite for the next several years.

Please please please please....

Really well said and 1000% want Jamo🐘

he said at the Combine he’d love to play with Josh Allen.

we’ve invested $250 Million. It makes sense to complement his abilities with as many weapons as possible. 

Beane needs to somehow pull off Williams AND Breece Hall🤩

Edited by Warriorspikes51

I have a surprise wish instead: Jordan Davis drops to 25 and the Bills swoop and win the draft. Which allows them to win Super Bowl…

Honestly, I don’t there is even a one% chance he falls and even if he did I doubt he, “fits” Leslie’s D….

Personally, I’ve always preferred, A) huge DTs and B, coordinators that made the defense fit the player.

Sorry everyone, rant over.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.