My 2022 NFL Draft Big Board / Cheat Sheet (Google Doc Link Below)

How’s it going? Only about 48 hours until the draft now so I just wanted to post this for anyone who is interested.

I have been creating this sort of document for myself and a few friends for 5-6 years now and shared it on this board for the first time last year. For 2022, I have made several enhancements and switched to Google Docs instead of Excel which should be easier to view. Over countless nights on the late shift with my newborn son Leo, I have gathered stats, combine/pro day results, Relative Athletic Scores, and some facts/bits of analysis along with some of my own notes/observations from watching film and ultimately determined an overall grade for the 228 prospects I feel should be drafted this week (all sites/links included in the doc). Any column can easily be filtered to compare players/position groups and I also find it helpful to update column V of the doc as the draft is happening in order to see what prospects are remaining on the board and the draft haul/needs of each team in real time.

As a disclaimer, I do this just for fun to prep prior to the draft and then keep track of how the draft is going once it's started. Please also note that I tend to take an optimistic/glass half full view of many players and often grade them based on their ceilings/potential if they were put in the right situation or scheme (we know that doesn't always wind up being the case). Hopefully, everyone is able to view the Google doc using the link below, but let me know if there are any issues. 

Cheers and Go Bills! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xTjFml8zm4f2AEeIyBbfV2N1nRqbGTSvzZyDZ0sHO7c/edit?usp=sharing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

55 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

How’s it going? Only about 48 hours until the draft now so I just wanted to post this for anyone who is interested.

I have been creating this sort of document for myself and a few friends for 5-6 years now and shared it on this board for the first time last year. For 2022, I have made several enhancements and switched to Google Docs instead of Excel which should be easier to view. Over countless nights on the late shift with my newborn son Leo, I have gathered stats, combine/pro day results, Relative Athletic Scores, and some facts/bits of analysis along with some of my own notes/observations from watching film and ultimately determined an overall grade for the 228 prospects I feel should be drafted this week (all sites/links included in the doc). Any column can easily be filtered to compare players/position groups and I also find it helpful to update column V of the doc as the draft is happening in order to see what prospects are remaining on the board and the draft haul/needs of each team in real time.

As a disclaimer, I do this just for fun to prep prior to the draft and then keep track of how the draft is going once it's started. Please also note that I tend to take an optimistic/glass half full view of many players and often grade them based on their ceilings/potential if they were put in the right situation or scheme (we know that doesn't always wind up being the case). Hopefully, everyone is able to view the Google doc using the link below, but let me know if there are any issues. 

Cheers and Go Bills! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xTjFml8zm4f2AEeIyBbfV2N1nRqbGTSvzZyDZ0sHO7c/edit?usp=sharing

YOU are the SHIZNIK excellent post mate Muchas gracias

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks @muppy! Agreed, had a chance to look through Gunner's draft guide earlier this week, great content! I enjoyed Giuseppi's recent video as well. 

Still figuring out the different features of Google Docs (it's blocked at my work so I've never really used it before), but this document should continue to update throughout the day as I make some final adjustments. Not long to wait now, going for a power nap given that the Bills won't likely pick until 4:30 AM GMT 😴

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Thanks @muppy! Agreed, had a chance to look through Gunner's draft guide earlier this week, great content! I enjoyed Giuseppi's recent video as well. 

Still figuring out the different features of Google Docs (it's blocked at my work so I've never really used it before), but this document should continue to update throughout the day as I make some final adjustments. Not long to wait now, going for a power nap given that the Bills won't likely pick until 4:30 AM GMT 😴

Most impressive to me that you have 228 players graded. That is a sterling effort. I have 141 players fully graded (my minimum is 3 full games to get a grade for the board). My most ever was 163. I have watched more players than that but not in enough detail to have them fully graded and on the board. There is probably another 30 on top of my 141 that I have an indicative grade on that are all guys who I felt were 5th,6th,7th rounders. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.