Clone Single Player 11xs to Make Best Team

BillsShredder83

We have an excellent list of can’t be beaten: He who cannot be named at RB, Jason Peters (yet another embarrassment, LOL))

Bruce Smith (finally a player who hasn’t blew up in our faces) and Josh Allen (when all is said and done he is going to be one of the best ever.) Ted Washington (the best run defender of all-time wasn’t just a one trick pony.)

but that’s five players where you really can’t say there is a better one at their position in NFL history.

I think the biscuit was the best coverage OLB of all-time. Extremely strong vs. the run and maybe the best pass coverage full size LB of all time. So that’s six.

10 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

We have an excellent list of can’t be beaten: He who cannot be named at RB, Jason Peters (yet another embarrassment, LOL))

Bruce Smith (finally a player who hasn’t blew up in our faces) and Josh Allen (when all is said and done he is going to be one of the best ever.) Ted Washington (the best run defender of all-time wasn’t just a one trick pony.)

but that’s five players where you really can’t say there is a better one at their position in NFL history.

I think the biscuit was the best coverage OLB of all-time. Extremely strong vs. the run and maybe the best pass coverage full size LB of all time. So that’s six.

I believe Bruce is better than Reggie White. 

But there are at least 5 OT I would take over Peters - Ogden, Munoz, Joe Thomas, Walter Jones, Orlando Pace, and maybe a few more. Peters is somewhere around 8 or 9th greatest of all time. 

I'm proud of yall for playing nice. I was half ready to be crucified for a dumb post, but I like it anddddd... shined a light on some old school nfl guys I know the legend but haven't seen them play much. Bo Jackson. Eric Dickerson. Both came up a bunch and I have to admit I haven't seem much tape on them. 

Time to dig in on some classic players highlight for the helluv it

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

I'm proud of yall for playing nice. I was half ready to be crucified for a dumb post, but I like it anddddd... shined a light on some old school nfl guys I know the legend but haven't seen them play much. Bo Jackson. Eric Dickerson. Both came up a bunch and I have to admit I haven't seem much tape on them. 

Time to dig in on some classic players highlight for the helluv it

Sadly there isn't much tape on Bo

Dickerson was amazing. Saw him play in person twice - once with Rams and once with Colts. Upright running style that I dont recall anyone else ever running that way. Elite quickness and straight line speed and vision.  Big strong and fast like OJ. Avoided contact though.  Eluded tacklers with insane quickness and subtle moves that maybe only Tomlinson could match. 

• Shocked 1

i think you can come up w a great team just using former bills.

11x bruce (or cornelious) on D

11x jason peters on O

bear front w 6 bruce's on the line, disguising where the rush is coming from.  jason peters on O means you can block up anyone obv.

i think both of these guys are such freaks that they could gain or lose some size and be more impactful at other positions.  bruce could get down to like 225-230 to play DB.  peters was a TE, if he could diet down to around 250, he could be RB, qb ( assuming he can throw, if not not a big deal) and so on.  he'd really just have to get small enough to play rb, two or three rb sized peters behind 8-9 full sized peters would be kinda funny since no one touches anyone until some big blocks are laid and a convoy is in motion.

if this could be done right it would make for a funny breaking madden type thing.

13 hours ago, Yantha said:

Defense:  Bruce Smith

Offense:  LaDanian Tomlinson (also threw for a number of TDs....).

LaDanian Tomlison?  He's not even a top 100 all time RB, let alone other positions.   Always came up soft in big spots.   Way overrated. 11 LTs would get destroyed.

Kyle Williams for every position

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

LaDanian Tomlison?  He's not even a top 100 all time RB, let alone other positions.   Always came up soft in big spots.   Way overrated. 11 LTs would get destroyed.

LT is definitely a top 100 RB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.