Clone Single Player 11xs to Make Best Team

BillsShredder83

6 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

Jim Brown every day of the week on offense.  The guy could do everything.

As much as I like LT, he’d suck in coverage.  Ray Lewis on defense.  

Also, when Jim Brown played, he was 220 and the lineman were 240s, so it wouldn't be farfetched at all.

Defense I'm going Myles Garrett. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean, maybe I’m misunderstanding the scenario. But I was under the impression it was one cloned players team vs another cloned players team. Basically 22 vs 22. 

lol i mean no sense in having strict rules on a nonsense scenario so imagine it however youd like..... but for this one i did say your team is playing against the 2021 Det Lions (arbitrarily picked someone bad )

26 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Offense: Derrick Henry. You know he can run, he's big and strong enough to block and who gives a damn if he can throw, cause they won't stop his running.

Defense: Lawrence Taylor. Fast, strong, scary.

Giant athletic freaks! I feel like this is the way Beane would play this too

17 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

LOL having 4 smiths coming at you would be a friggin nightmare. 

I was between 2-6yrs old for the SB teams... really wish id been old enough to remember him playing. I could not imagine getting to watch an absolute force like that for a whole career

16 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I was between 2-6yrs old for the SB teams... really wish id been old enough to remember him playing. I could not imagine getting to watch an absolute force like that for a whole career

One of the many things that stood out about Bruuuuuuce was he was a finisher. With the game on the line and the defense needing a stop you could count on him to live in the backfield. Would love to know the breakdown of how many of his sacks came on the final few defensive drives of a 1 score game. He was definitely a force of nature. It's something the recent Bills defenses have been sorely lacking. Here's hoping Von fills that gap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transient said:

One of the many things that stood out about Bruuuuuuce was he was a finisher. With the game on the line and the defense needing a stop you could count on him to live in the backfield. Would love to know the breakdown of how many of his sacks came on the final few defensive drives of a 1 score game. He was definitely a force of nature. It's something the recent Bills defenses have been sorely lacking. Here's hoping Von fills that gap.

im sure i can look this up, but mind as well ask while we're on it.... is there a game that comes to mind where Bruce had a career game that sticks out? Be fun to try and find a full game on youtube to get the full bruuuuuuce experience

25 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Myles Garret on Defense - size, power and 4.48 speed

Offense -  Can Derrick Henry pass the ball?  Taylor Lewan is a freak athlete too and would be a force to stop.

Talks like Tarzan plays like Jane. He's Feliciano 2.0, known for playing with a mean streak, can't match it with his play, and everyone buys into the whole song n dance.

My Titans hate is bursting through the seams and it starts with him lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.