Clone Single Player 11xs to Make Best Team

BillsShredder83

First, mods feel free to move. I was listening to Barstool Podcast 'Macrodose', with PFT and Arian Foster (dudes really fun on this show), and they had a stupid but fun hypothetical scenario. Something a little different than the same players we've been talking about for 2mos now....

You have to pick one football player, to clone 11xs, in an attempt to make the best offense or defense.

So if you pick Josh Allen. Josh is your QB/WR /OL/ TE etc etc. The player is in his prime, and going against a real NFL team, let's say the 2021 Detroit Lions.

My fav answer was Aaron Donald x11 on offense. The argument was the HB Gut straight up the middle every play. Fun to picture and A.D was a damn good HS R.B.

Other popular answers were Adrian Peterson, Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, Kyle Pitts (weakest one imo).

Popular answers on defense were Lawrence Taylor. Sean Taylor. Tyrann Mathieu (11 blitzing Honey Badgers). Ronnie Lott. Troy Palomaulu.

Who you guys picking?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

First, mods feel free to move. I was listening to Barstool Podcast 'Macrodose', with PFT and Arian Foster (dudes really fun on this show), and they had a stupid but fun hypothetical scenario. Something a little different than the same players we've been talking about for 2mos now....

You have to pick one football player, to clone 11xs, in an attempt to make the best offense or defense.

So if you pick Josh Allen. Josh is your QB/WR /OL/ TE etc etc. The player is in his prime, and going against a real NFL team, let's say the 2021 Detroit Lions.

My fav answer was Aaron Donald x11 on offense. The argument was the HB Gut straight up the middle every play. Fun to picture and A.D was a damn good HS R.B.

Other popular answers were Adrian Peterson, Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, Kyle Pitts (weakest one imo).

Popular answers on defense were Lawrence Taylor. Sean Taylor. Tyrann Mathieu (11 blitzing Honey Badgers). Ronnie Lott. Troy Palomaulu.

Who you guys picking?

If you have to start with that line, you know it's not in the right place lol.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Legit for Bills I would do 11 Dawson Knox.  Can block, pass, run and catch

Was Knox a HS QB too? I feel like that was one of the (many) reasons he was considered raw coming outta the draft

1 minute ago, Mango said:

So, like, does 11 Josh Allen’s play 11 other Josh Allen’s or Aaron Donald’s? Or do they just play the normal Ravens or whatever? 

Theyre playing the 2021 Detroit Lions

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.