Kay Adams leaving NFL Network for Amazon

Virgil

2 hours ago, section122 said:

I looked it up once because I was interested in what she was paid.  She only made 80k/year hosting gmfb.  Not surprised to see her make a move.  She has name recognition and should strike while all these crazy announcing contracts are being handed out.

https://fact-files.com/kay-adams-wiki/

Nice! I make more than her. I'll put that on my resume.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

Wtf? lol

You typed more about how you don't care than I did.  I expected her to make more and made a guess that a move to a better paying job was what she was doing.

That's it no judgement.

I originally looked it up because being a sportscaster is my dream job and I would love to have my job be something like hosting gmfb so I was interested in what it paid.

My actual job does involve compensation so what people make is literally my business.

Other than that I have no idea what you are going on about but thanks for the advice from an also older Bills fan that hopes you are doing well...

I apologize to you and didn’t mean to single you out! I appreciate your points !  I was just triggered that this board will allow stupid topics about something like her salary yet they have mods who wirh no legitimate credentials now censor things that’ are fact based reply’s to obviously biased opinions, like attacking Beas for his right to chose his own medical control over his body and Called ,him profane names in doing so. I have been on the Board since the 90s, made so many great friends on here and now it is getting filled with topics that are literally petty ,  add little  to football ( like Kay’s salary adds any football knowledge ?), and now it’s becoming a place where censorship is prevalent with one sided decision making according to whims of certain individuals   It sad for me to see the change. 

i really sincerely apologize to you as it Was just meant about the topic.  I hope you accept my sincere apology.  Just wish it was like it used to be with so many posters who had great football knowledge on here, and people who were caring and friendly. I had so many reach out to me when my father passed in 2002  from here as friends I met discussing football and after going personally to SB 27 &28. I learned a lot on here and discussing salaries about celebrities is a waste as no input from here has any relevance to anything in her life, or any posters life. Yet a discussion about how our team might miss Beas is flagged if  a word related to something like a poke is mentioned in a reply never meant to take over a thread ( watch me be censored for that just because I mentioned it as a doc, yet note , I mentioned no opinion or am try to judge anything. I just think Calling a player who helped us a pos was terrible ).

I love  the football knowledge on here , but salary talk is just subjective , adds nothing , no post about it influences anything.  Just thoughts not directed at you , just a topic that actually does waste space on here.  Does that make sense ? Some topics  on here about  some things are allowed that are so petty and click bait and I can tell you the Board never used to be that way.  You have a great day and hope you enjoy the draft; in the end tho it’s just entertainment and all the mock drafts,, salary cap stuff is time wasted as only the staff of the bills opinions and actions matter !🍸😊👍 go bills ! Hopefully I will not be punished just for an opinion , isn’t this an opinion forum?  Lol! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Apparently her contract is up in May and she’s going to Amazon. Between Amazon and Apple, I feel NFL viewing options are really going to change.  I’m good with that, so long as it doesn’t exclude people from watching certain games because they don’t have the right subscriptions.  

As for Kay leaving, I will miss her.  She pulled off the hoodie look very well and I thought mixed well with the other hosts.  I’ll still watch for Kyle 

Hair up hair down hair up hair down

• Haha (+1) 1

IDK, nor do I care to read through all four pages so I spot checked it, and I’m genuinely sorry she’s leaving she balances the guys out.  It’s too bad as that was the one NFL football program I liked at times.  I never found her to be anti Bills or Allen.

it’s not about how hot she is on the show, but I found her on topics of fantasy etc., to be interesting and informative.  I enjoy of a woman NFL reporter or host is well educated and does some hw. Prior to shows.  That would be unlike the ESPN arsclowns who neverendingly trying for the latest hot take that some knuckelheads feel compelled to keep sharing.  Don’t care.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Apparently her contract is up in May and she’s going to Amazon. Between Amazon and Apple, I feel NFL viewing options are really going to change.  I’m good with that, so long as it doesn’t exclude people from watching certain games because they don’t have the right subscriptions.  

As for Kay leaving, I will miss her.  She pulled off the hoodie look very well and I thought mixed well with the other hosts.  I’ll still watch for Kyle 

She (or the person advising her business decisions) is pretty smart. The future is on the streaming platforms. The NFL, as always, is slow to adapt.

Not surprised, feel she has been mailing it in for the last few months.  A few years back thought she was knowledgeable, then she turned into someone more intent on flipping between her hair down, or in a bun every other camera shot.  

Im good with her going, hasn’t added to the show for some time.  Bonnetta?  Don’t see it. Doesn’t have chemistry with Shrager and Brandt.  Seems too frenetic for the show, which is really Brandts schtik anyways.  

Colleen Wolfe seems to me to be the right replacement.  Probably sit a handful of hosts in the seat until they choose.  Anyone but Bonnetta. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 hours ago, KHAN said:

For those who think Kay is terrible I have 2 words.

Maddy Glab.

I hate that about the bills. Maddy is to PR as Russ Brandon was to marketing

She is just now buddy buddy with a “small business owner”, worth $5B. 

Her physical voice has no business on PR media.

53 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

I hate that about the bills. Maddy is to PR as Russ Brandon was to marketing

She is just now buddy buddy with a “small business owner”, worth $5B. 

Her physical voice has no business on PR media.

When her and Sal were on OBL, she was much improved compared to last year.

13 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Your telling me the local news guy on channel 2 or 4 (if your in Buffalo), is making over 80k a year? Not saying your wrong, I’m just shocked if that’s true. I always felt that was maybe what the head anchors were making. I can’t believe a local news channel shells out that much for a position they could easily replace with the next person out of college who pursued journalism.

This anchor just retired here in Atlanta.  She was the 6:00 pm host.

This is her house worth about $2 million.  How does she afford that on a $80,000 salary?

https://atlantahomesmag.com/article/monica-pearson/

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

She (or the person advising her business decisions) is pretty smart. The future is on the streaming platforms. The NFL, as always, is slow to adapt.

Yeah the league really seems to be struggling right now. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.