Kay Adams leaving NFL Network for Amazon

Virgil

The show kinda stinks now, the NFL killed it. Zero chemistry between the hosts and the two who were hired were hired without even consulting with Brandt and Schrager which is always a sign that things are going to fall apart. I can see Shrager moving to do more commentary and Brandt will get his own radio show and do his podcast with Omaha productions. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BTB said:

I didn’t watch that much in the past, but never felt that Nate added much, and that Kay was always overrated whether she was talking, or just sitting there(her looks).  

Always seemed to be the Kyle and Peter show, and they are both still there. 

Maybe I’m the minority but I just don’t get the Kay’s looks thing. For me a solid 6.  I liked her on the show and she probably knows more about football than I do, but wouldn’t watch it to watch her so to speak.  

10 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Maybe I’m the minority but I just don’t get the Kay’s looks thing. For me a solid 6.  I liked her on the show and she probably knows more about football than I do, but wouldn’t watch it to watch her so to speak.  

She's cute and all but that herpe on her lip is a huge turn off 🤢

Edited by StHustle

50 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

She had a Kim K like transformation but started out lower tier and ended up lower tier but still much better than her original look 

kay-adams.jpg

43 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Sorry no clue what your referring to 

Screenshot-20220816-232443-2.png

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BTB said:

I didn’t watch that much in the past, but never felt that Nate added much, and that Kay was always overrated whether she was talking, or just sitting there(her looks).  

Always seemed to be the Kyle and Peter show, and they are both still there. 

Nate went to fry bigger fish on CBS.  

18 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Hosts change all the time

It's NFL programming, it'll survive

It’ll survive, for now. The network will survive long term, no doubt, but TV is a ratings game. Ratings are supposed to increase rather than nosedive.  This shows rating will plummet with time imo.   I went from watching every episode to only watching snippets on yt that are Bills related.   Brandt and Schrags will move on from the show and it’ll be rebranded.  Meaning it won’t survive. 

jmo

29 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’ll survive, for now. The network will survive long term, no doubt, but TV is a ratings game. Ratings are supposed to increase rather than nosedive.  This shows rating will plummet with time imo.   I went from watching every episode to only watching snippets on yt that are Bills related.   Brandt and Schrags will move on from the show and it’ll be rebranded.  Meaning it won’t survive. 

jmo

The only star on that show is Brandt. Shrags is annoying but when Kay and Nate were there you could overlook it. 

Now he has to try to carry the show and that’s not what anyone is looking for. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

The only star on that show is Brandt. Shrags is annoying but when Kay and Nate were there you could overlook it. 

Now he has to try to carry the show and that’s not what anyone is looking for. 

I agree that Brandt is the star, but schrags might be the next one to move on.  He knows the gig is up and it’s time to maximize his earnings before the ship sinks.  I think he’ll try and be a game day sideline reporter, combine reporter in the offseason.  

Brandt may just try and carry the show and use it as a springboard for his podcast.  Then just focus on his podcast and be a celebrity host/speaker for events.  Staying on the show does more for Brandt

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, StHustle said:

She had a Kim K like transformation but started out lower tier and ended up lower tier but still much better than her original look 

kay-adams.jpg

Screenshot-20220816-232443-2.png

Don't get guys who find tiny imperfections on beautiful girls and then claim they're not interested. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.