Kay Adams leaving NFL Network for Amazon

Virgil

She has also taken her talents to commercials i saw her on a TV commercial last night i can't remember what the commercial was about because i was so enamored with checking out how hot she was i didn't even pay attention to what she was trying to sell i guess there is a down fall to putting a hot on those commercials ! 😍

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, T master said:

She has also taken her talents to commercials i saw her on a TV commercial last night i can't remember what the commercial was about because i was so enamored with checking out how hot she was i didn't even pay attention to what she was trying to sell i guess there is a down fall to putting a hot on those commercials ! 😍

Likely it was a Dick's Sporting Goods commercial  'Back to School: Gear Up' which started July 18 I think.

Personally I think it would get more attention if she was dressed like a teacher and had a large ruler in hand.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/bep2/*****-sporting-goods-back-to-school-gear-up-featuring-kay-adams

image.png.930bf2ff348adc22a402504f7f37419a.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

you talking about Schrager or Simmons? 😀

both 😆 😆 😆 

Schrager

I’ll say one thing

Schrager has finally accepted the Bills as Top Dog in the AFCE if not the AFC itself 

he was close last December.  
WTF 🤬 picks the JESTS over the Bills?

Schrager did 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s nearly impossible to pull the plug on Jamie Erdahl already….but they should.  

She’s not the one.  Never will be.  

Mccourty is the one I don't get.  I think 90% of the people that had rotate through in nates chair were better than him.  So disappointing 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Mccourty is the one I don't get.  I think 90% of the people that had rotate through in nates chair were better than him.  So disappointing 

Both fails.  

Collen Wolfe and Michael Robinson was such an easy decision.  They failed and might not recover 

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Both fails.  

Collen Wolfe and Michael Robinson was such an easy decision.  They failed and might not recover 

Would have loved to have seen Coleen.  Its so weird they put in two people who never even filled in.  The politics behind the scenes must be incredible.

When KB leaves I will likely be done.  Without him it is just 4 yakking heads without any differentiation from any other show with yakking heads 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Would have loved to have seen Coleen.  Its so weird they put in two people who never even filled in.  The politics behind the scenes must be incredible.

When KB leaves I will likely be done.  Without him it is just 4 yakking heads without any differentiation from any other show with yakking heads 

Agreed…..they REALLY screwed up. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.