Kay Adams leaving NFL Network for Amazon

Virgil

On 6/15/2022 at 12:07 PM, John from Riverside said:

Got my Amazon Prime account ready to go!

I thought this was a recent post, and I was about to jump in and say "me too!". Tomorrow and Wednesday (July 12 and 13) is Prime Day. I managed to get $32 in free credits from them off of a $40 purchase for use on Prime Day. Pretty psyched. I'll take $40 of merchandise for only $8! LOL.

Edited by chongli

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

yeah me too. Apparently not - Jamie was a sideline reporter for CBS according to the blurb but I can’t remember a single time I saw her on the sideline of a Bills game, most of which have been on CBS locally.

She was prominent on college football games.   NFL games she wasn’t with the top few broadcast teams. 

Edited by purple haze
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

That’s why she’s moved on to greener, more Bezos pastures…

I don’t actually think she did. Her contract negotiations with Amazon apparently disqualified her from being one of the anchors on Thursday night football

• Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Nebillzfan said:

I do hope amazon gets the nfl sunday ticket package and not apple. 

Hopefully DirecTv partners up with whoever wins otherwise I will be dropping them after this season. Only reason I got them over 20 years ago was the Sunday ticket.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Hopefully DirecTv partners up with whoever wins otherwise I will be dropping them after this season. Only reason I got them over 20 years ago was the Sunday ticket.

I think there is very little chance of that happening.  If it does, it's going to be for this season only.

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think DirecTv still has the Sunday ticket for the 2022 season.

Yes, they do.  There has been talk that the new purchaser may obtain rights for this season.  We will know more by the fall.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, wppete said:

This new woman that took over for Kay is unwatchable. Killed the show. 

Is Rachel Bonnetta the current fill in?  I missed the recent shows.  They had multiple women fill in and many of them are great (Colleen Wolfe, Jane Slater, Kim Jones).  Bonnetta is so incredibly annoying  and brings nothing to the show.  Apparently they have a permanent replacement starting July 25th.  Jamie Erdahl, who I have not seen on the show as one of the guest hosts.  

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Is Rachel Bonnetta the current fill in?  I missed the recent shows.  They had multiple women fill in and many of them are great (Colleen Wolfe, Jane Slater, Kim Jones).  Bonnetta is so incredibly annoying  and brings nothing to the show.  Apparently they have a permanent replacement starting July 25th.  Jamie Erdahl, who I have not seen on the show as one of the guest hosts.  

just a fill in.  

Jamie Erdahl starts Monday 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.