Kay Adams leaving NFL Network for Amazon

Virgil

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Apparently her contract is up in May and she’s going to Amazon. Between Amazon and Apple, I feel NFL viewing options are really going to change.  I'm   good with that, so long as it doesn’t exclude people from watching certain games because they don’t have the right subscriptions.  

As for Kay leaving, I will miss her.  She pulled off the hoodie look very well and I thought mixed well with the other hosts.  I’ll still watch for Kyle 

well being out of market I made it a point to subscribe to Direc-tv to get the NFL Sunday ticket. So being a subscriber to receive NFL content doesn't surprise me. But all this talk of new viewing options is unsettling to me to be honest. Figure it out NFL make up your mind how games will be marketed especially so we out of  staters  can get our ducks in order to watch Bills football. That's my bottom line.

IMO Kay Adams is smart and a hottie. I  hope she gets major bank to move on, good for her.

m

2 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

pic? ;)

:flirt:

lol

Edited by muppy

1 hour ago, Augie said:

…..and I am a French model! 

I was in Five Guys and I knew something looked familiar.

The French Fries were modeled after you but you do not notice it until I put the hard apple cider vinegar on.

I cannot determine which is a better look for you - with or without Cajun spice.

Can you post a picture with and without?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ummmm, things just got creepy!   

OK, we’ve been creepy for a long time, but we have stepped up to the next level. 

I'd suggest that an old family photo of a young Ms Adams in her Easter finery is less creepy than a bunch of cretinous swine drooling over a pic of a stranger on the internet. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I'm completely open to being wrong.  I really don't mind. lol  Just shooting the ***** here offering what I found as I was very surprised that it was that low.  Again its what I saw and don't see anything else reported elsewhere.

Who cares what she makes ? Is Relevant to your own life or well being? She is a commentator is a very stress free ( she could be digging ditches or some really physical Labor in life or do something like military or be a first line responder who also makes less , so spare me the pity about pampered celebrities who live in a different world , where things are based on looks and some modicum of talent. It’s like guys who obsess over the cap or salaries to be paid, eg I want it plays if he meets my payroll parameters. How does ti affect you in reality?  Are you paying the salaries or are you a billionaire owner? It’s sport and entertainment. People need to take it as that and I am a passionate Bills fan but that doesn’t mean squat compared to my health and own family life that I have control of and are my reality.  

She prob makes more than most on these boards regardless of what she is making, and she appears healthy and happy. That’s all that matters . Some of you really need to grow up and understand to make your own life as important before worrying about trivia that will NEVER impact you. It’s not even an interesting topic and I clicked only to see about Amazon. Flame away but try to deny the truths in what I am saying.

Focus on staying healthy , enjoy life when young.  It’s what will pay you more than any money and you will be a better person. Why worry about a person you will never meet or be close to and I promise never thinks once about you unless you are a direct family member. You are wasting time when you should be dwelling on how you can maximize your  potential and income and most importantly, you happiness and goals in life.  How much is it worth to be on a tv show and just read things written for you , no threat to your well being or health.?  Is that worth what police, nurses, firemen , solders ,EMT’s, etc are worth. Football is a great passionate relief but worrying about pay for those with no impact in your life is futile and frankly , you need to really evaluate importance of priorities in life. No offense , just some advice from an older adult Bills fan who know how much I mean to the Bills ,,,,pretty much nothing despit years of following them.  It’s just the reality ; hope they win a SB , but even that won’t change the reality in my life as only imam responsible for that,,,,not Kay!  🍸😉 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I'd suggest that an old family photo of a young Ms Adams in her Easter finery is less creepy than a bunch of geezers drooling over a pic of a stranger on the internet. 🤷‍♂️

Seriously? I underestimated the internet. I’ll try not to make that mistake again.

(I fail at things all the time, so don’t get too excited.) 

I’d love to see Colleen Wolfe and Mike Robinson get perm spots alongside Kyle and Peter. 

Not a fan of O’Hara with that crew. He’s not bad, but it just feels like he’s trying too hard to fit in. I think Colleen and Mike Rob bring the right type of energy. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Apparently her contract is up in May and she’s going to Amazon. Between Amazon and Apple, I feel NFL viewing options are really going to change.  I’m good with that, so long as it doesn’t exclude people from watching certain games because they don’t have the right subscriptions.  

As for Kay leaving, I will miss her.  She pulled off the hoodie look very well and I thought mixed well with the other hosts.  I’ll still watch for Kyle 

I'm sure you'll get over it.  Use lotion

25 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Who cares what she makes ? Is Relevant to your own life or well being? She is a commentator is a very stress free ( she could be digging ditches or some really physical Labor in life or do something like military or be a first line responder who also makes less , so spare me the pity about pampered celebrities who live in a different world , where things are based on looks and some modicum of talent. It’s like guys who obsess over the cap or salaries to be paid, eg I want it plays if he meets my payroll parameters. How does ti affect you in reality?  Are you paying the salaries or are you a billionaire owner? It’s sport and entertainment. People need to take it as that and I am a passionate Bills fan but that doesn’t mean squat compared to my health and own family life that I have control of and are my reality.  

She prob makes more than most on these boards regardless of what she is making, and she appears healthy and happy. That’s all that matters . Some of you really need to grow up and understand to make your own life as important before worrying about trivia that will NEVER impact you. It’s not even an interesting topic and I clicked only to see about Amazon. Flame away but try to deny the truths in what I am saying.

Focus on staying healthy , enjoy life when young.  It’s what will pay you more than any money and you will be a better person. Why worry about a person you will never meet or be close to and I promise never thinks once about you unless you are a direct family member. You are wasting time when you should be dwelling on how you can maximize your  potential and income and most importantly, you happiness and goals in life.  How much is it worth to be on a tv show and just read things written for you , no threat to your well being or health.?  Is that worth what police, nurses, firemen , solders ,EMT’s, etc are worth. Football is a great passionate relief but worrying about pay for those with no impact in your life is futile and frankly , you need to really evaluate importance of priorities in life. No offense , just some advice from an older adult Bills fan who know how much I mean to the Bills ,,,,pretty much nothing despit years of following them.  It’s just the reality ; hope they win a SB , but even that won’t change the reality in my life as only imam responsible for that,,,,not Kay!  🍸😉 

Wtf? lol

You typed more about how you don't care than I did.  I expected her to make more and made a guess that a move to a better paying job was what she was doing.

That's it no judgement.

I originally looked it up because being a sportscaster is my dream job and I would love to have my job be something like hosting gmfb so I was interested in what it paid.

My actual job does involve compensation so what people make is literally my business.

Other than that I have no idea what you are going on about but thanks for the advice from an also older Bills fan that hopes you are doing well...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we are all in agreement on the perfect replacement….Rachel Bush.

LOL…she’s not just making $80,000.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

She definitely makes more than $80k

Agreed. No way. That's what we pay entry-level software engineers right out of college where I work. Maybe add a zero to that number.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.