Can we talk about Tremaine Edmunds?

Yantha

Linebacker is a need.  But just how BIG of a need remains to be seen and I am guessing that most would agree that Tremaine is at the center of that discussion.  So?  A few questions from me to you.

What happened to Tremaine?  

Why hasn't he really held up to his first round grade?

Can he rebound?  What are the chances?  Will money motivate him as he finishes up his current contract?

Any insights on what Beane and the Bills brass think about Tremaine and his future in Buffalo?

Could Tremaine be used as trade bait on draft day?  Or before?

This draft is fairly deep in LB talent, even on day 3.  Should we move on or put our faith in Tremaine?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 12
  • Shocked 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, nucci said:

To be fair, we haven't talked about Edmunds the entire offseason

Yeah I've been wondering why we haven't.  Time for a respectful chat!  

Personally, I say "he's a Bill", so we have to hope he steps it up and plays to his potential.  But I think that Beane knows best of course, and Edmunds has a value according to the team.  Will he be traded?  Given an ultimatum?  Surely he wants a big paycheque, so he has to EARN that.

• Haha (+1) 1

If I missed an Edmunds thread, then mods please merge.

I didn't see anything here, but only rejoined this group maybe 3 weeks ago.  We are getting closer and closer to the draft, and RESPECTFULLY was asking the knowledgeable fans a few questions.

smh...

• Eyeroll 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Yantha said:

If I missed an Edmunds thread, then mods please merge.

I didn't see anything here, but only rejoined this group maybe 3 weeks ago.  We are getting closer and closer to the draft, and RESPECTFULLY was asking the knowledgeable fans a few questions.

smh...

Just messing with you...tough crowd here. Edmunds has been a hot topic all season and entire offseason.

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Just messing with you...tough crowd here. Edmunds has been a hot topic all season and entire offseason.

and the season and offseason before

and the one before

ever since he was drafted at only 19 years of age really 

Edited by elijah
  • Like (+1) 3

Well to me honest, I only visit this site during the lead up to the draft and after that I'm out.  

Hoping to learn from the pros here.....  no short supply it seems.  

In all seriousness, are we rolling the dice on Tremaine again or moving on?

• Eyeroll 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Linebacker is a need.  But just how BIG of a need remains to be seen and I am guessing that most would agree that Tremaine is at the center of that discussion.  So?  A few questions from me to you.

What happened to Tremaine?  

Why hasn't he really held up to his first round grade?

Can he rebound?  What are the chances?  Will money motivate him as he finishes up his current contract?

Any insights on what Beane and the Bills brass think about Tremaine and his future in Buffalo?

Could Tremaine be used as trade bait on draft day?  Or before?

This draft is fairly deep in LB talent, even on day 3.  Should we move on or put our faith in Tremaine?

If this title is a troll, you are amazing literally LOL at thread title.

While were at it, has anyone talked about Breece Hall?

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Wouldn't it be funny if a Tremaine Edmunds thread turned into a thread about everything else!

• Haha (+1) 2

Please use the search bar on the top right corner of the message board.

There are maybe ten thousand topics on this. The difference is they add some content other than just "lets talk about Tremaine Edmunds."

Pick one of those and just reply to the thousand page thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1