I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)
1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And there it is...all proven correct...Just like I said...Thursday night week 1 at Rams and Noon game at Detroit on Thanksgiving. 

Glad to see one of the posters on this board with "insiders" (or at least connections with some reliable people) can be trusted :)

Was very happy to see your predictions come through. Thanks for sharing it with us & will be looking forward to anything else you share in the future! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Glad to see one of the posters on this board with "insiders" (or at least connections with some reliable people) can be trusted :)

Was very happy to see your predictions come through. Thanks for sharing it with us & will be looking forward to anything else you share in the future! 

Yeah, I would hope my track record over the years here at least gives people confidence that I am not into the whole say things to just say them with this kind of stuff.  

I only share when I know it for a fact or at least trust my source is telling me the truth about what they know.  Sometimes it’s more hear say and sometimes like this I get info where they use words like “confirmed”

58 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Alphadawg7, tip of the hat to your quality friends!

Thanks :) they are good peeps.  I mentioned it in the other thread, but to protect my sources I did change a key detail in both my descriptions of who the sources were.  Odds of it being discovered here by anyone that could get them in trouble were low, but I didn’t want to put them at any unnecessary risk.  Both my sources were even a bit more connected than I let on to be honest.  

I also had a third source that is inside the NFL in a capacity I won’t disclose here confirm both games to me last week too.  Didn’t even bother posting his comments as it wasn’t even needed.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, I would hope my track record over the years here at least gives people confidence that I am not into the whole say things to just say them with this kind of stuff.  

I only share when I know it for a fact or at least trust my source is telling me the truth about what they know.  Sometimes it’s more hear say and sometimes like this I get info where they use words like “confirmed”

Thanks :) they are good peeps.  I mentioned it in the other thread, but to protect my sources I did change a key detail in both my descriptions of who the sources were.  Odds of it being discovered here by anyone that could get them in trouble were low, but I didn’t want to put them at any unnecessary risk.  Both my sources were even a bit more connected than I let on to be honest.  

I also had a third source that is inside the NFL in a capacity I won’t disclose here confirm both games to me last week too.  Didn’t even bother posting his comments as it wasn’t even needed.  

I thought we agreed to keep this quiet! Sssshhhhh! 

:)

Monday night opener threw me, I must admit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Funny, I’ve had 3 friends reach out to me and offer me tickets to go to the Rams game haha.  But I’m hoping this offer I got when I got the original tip for the suite is legit but won’t know until next week when they get back from a trip.  

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Got it, you're friends with the cleaning crew.  😏

• Haha (+1) 1

So I live 6 miles from the stadium at the beach, literally beach front.  With the Bills coming here week 1 and it being a night game, may do a whole beach day BBQ and beach games here that day before the game.  

If you’re planning to come to town for the game, let me know and if we do the beach day and want to come by and hang out a bit and I’ll keep you posted if I do it and get you the details. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So I live 6 miles from the stadium at the beach, literally beach front.  With the Bills coming here week 1 and it being a night game, may do a whole beach day BBQ and beach games here that day before the game.  

If you’re planning to come to town for the game, let me know and if we do the beach day and want to come by and hang out a bit and I’ll keep you posted if I do it and get you the details.  

Keep me in mind.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Good job Brother!

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Now you’re just rubbing it in. 😂

Great pull with the schedule tips!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.