I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

19 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

If the Bills were truly playing the season opener TNF in LA wouldn't that have leaked by now by more official sources?

I'm not saying OP is wrong, but just seems like the NFL would want to start the hype train ASAP.

Personally though I think it would be weird to have the defending SB champs open against a non conference team unless it was a SB rematch which this is not.

If the NFL wanted to start the hype train early for the first game they would just announce it not leak it.  

21 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

I have a pretty good source on the latter,  and I’ve been told there was a change week 1. The Bills aren’t playing the Rams to open as originally envisioned. The Rams will likely play the Broncos. Nothing on our week 1 opponent. 

This is off the table now.  Rams play broncos on Xmas.  

• Like (+1) 1

Final update before the official schedule release.  

My contact at the TV Network in Detroit asked his boss if it was still Bills @ Lions on thanksgiving and they said as far as they know, they have not been told otherwise and even said it was said to him (his boss) again last Friday.  

My friend who gave me the Rams season opener tip said she still hasn’t spoken to their original source again, but another well connected source ar SoFi said told them today they believe it’s Bills at Rams week one season opener too as that was what they heard around the building at SoFi. 

So despite these Ravens thanksgiving rumors, I’m sticking with Bills @ Rams to open the season and Bills @ Detroit at noon for thanksgiving as I originally posted until I hear otherwise on the release.  

GoBills!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My contact at the TV Network in Detroit asked his boss if it was still Bills @ Lions on thanksgiving and they said as far as they know, they have not been told otherwise and even said it was said to him (his boss) again last Friday.  

My friend who gave me the Rams season opener tip said she still hasn’t spoken to their original source again, but another well connected source ar SoFi said told them today they believe it’s Bills at Rams week one season opener too as that was what they heard around the building at SoFi. 

So despite these Ravens thanksgiving rumors, I’m sticking with Bills @ Rams to open the season and Bills @ Detroit at noon for thanksgiving as I originally posted until I hear otherwise on the release.  

GoBills!!!!!

I gotcher back, Dawg. Thanks!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

GoBills!!!!!

I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure you've caught a little flak about the Ravens rumor.

Either way us smarter posters appreciate the input when its around. Please don't let any morons scare you off next time u get tipped off on anything 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I gotcher back, Dawg. Thanks!

You da man!  And ditto

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure you've caught a little flak about the Ravens rumor.

Either way us smarter posters appreciate the input when its around. Please don't let any morons scare you off next time u get tipped off on anything 👍

Thanks bud, and surprisingly did not really, but appreciate your post none the less.  And I would never let any silly posts scare me off from sharing a future tip either.  

As far as the Ravens rumor goes, while possible, I still think its Lions personally because I at least know at some point it was Bills @ Lions.  The Ravens rumor to me didn’t have any credibility and I don’t think it was accurate personally.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I heard yesterday the Ravens Thanksgiving thing was fake. The two that I has seen that seem most credible are: @KC week 8 4.25, CBS (CBS the AFC network who gets one choice of a non-flexible AFC game chooses the two preeminent AFC teams of the last couple of years... that checks out to me); and Bills @ Cincy week 17 which has come from multiple sources. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I heard yesterday the Ravens Thanksgiving thing was fake. The two that I has seen that seem most credible are: @KC week 8 4.25, CBS (CBS the AFC network who gets one choice of a non-flexible AFC game chooses the two preeminent AFC teams of the last couple of years... that checks out to me); and Bills @ Cincy week 17 which has come from multiple sources. 

Yep Ravens Bills got pulled back as real at least for now.

I agree only two things I maybe trust are Bills KC CBS 4:25 week 8 and mostly because we are due for that slot after two night games two years in a row. The week 17 Cincy game seems to be one everyone is saying will happen from a multitude of people so I can see that as it fits in the "if there's smoke there's fire" mentality I have with schedule leaks.

17 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

GoBills!!!!!

I think both of these will prove to be correct.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Odd that more credible leaks have not shown up today...we usually know the schedule by mid-afternoon on the date reveal date, making the 8:00pm "announcement" moot.

I think with the new TV deals the NFL may have changed how they normally give the schedule out and possibly even through fake stuff out to cause confusion. Some of these leaks will be accurate but enough stuff is contradicting that you really can't trust much.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Odd that more credible leaks have not shown up today...we usually know the schedule by mid-afternoon on the reveal date, making the 8:00pm "announcement" moot.

Gotta wonder if the nfl did that trick where you tell everyone a diff version of the story, and when it leaks out you know what bug to squish.

Maybe it's happened the past few years and people wised up to it

46 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Gotta wonder if the nfl did that trick where you tell everyone a diff version of the story, and when it leaks out you know what bug to squish.

Maybe it's happened the past few years and people wised up to it

Bills did that and they got rid of the leakers at One Bills Drive including some who worked in locker room.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:09 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

I have a friend with strong personal connections to high up people at SoFi (which is not far from my house) who said it’s confirmed Rams vs Bills in the Thursday night week 1 season opener.  I was even invited to their suite for that game.  

If you missed my other thread, the other tip I got was my friend in sports marketing at the TV network in Detroit said his Boss told them in the office that the Bills are coming to Detroit for the Noon Thanksgiving game.

I can’t confirm either of these things, I am just sharing what I have now been told about both these games from people I know.  If true, we would have 2 national games already on the schedule. 

Both my friends said their sources said it’s “confirmed”, but obviously take it for what it’s worth…a rumor until confirmed by the NFL.

Winner winner chicken dinner

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.