I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Also I don’t want them to start against a the super bowl winners on the road. How often does the home team lose that game? 

2004 - Patriots Colts, 27-24

2005 - Patriots Raiders 30-20

2006 - Steelers Dolphins 28-17

2007 - Colts Saints 41-10

2008 - Giants Redskins 16-7

2009 - Steelers Titans 13-10

2010 - Saints Vikings 14-9

2011 - Packers Saints 42-34

2012 - Giants Dallas 17-24

2013 - Ravens @ Broncos 27-49 (game played in Denver due to MLB Orioles home game)

2014 - Seahawks Packers 36-16

2015 - Patriots Steelers 28-21

2016 - Broncos Panthers 21-20

2017 - Patriots Chiefs 27-42

2018 - Eagles Falcons 18-12

2019 - Patriots Steelers 33-3 (Sunday Night game, Bears Packers played Thursday night for NFL 100th anniversary game)

2020 - Chiefs Texans 34-20

2021 - Buccaneers Cowboys 31-29

So there you go, just 3 times since the league made the Thursday night game the SB winner game. 

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

A Ravens Full Schedule Leak has  Bills @ Ravens  Week 4   SNF

If this is true then I definitely can't see the Bills playing at the Rams for the opening game. That would make 3 primetime games in the first four weeks. I know the Bills will get a lot of primetime games but 3 times in the first 4 weeks is crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

If this is true then I definitely can't see the Bills playing at the Rams for the opening game. That would make 3 primetime games in the first four weeks. I know the Bills will get a lot of primetime games but 3 times in the first 4 weeks is crazy.

If true it leads me to believe we open away, TEN home, home, at BAL SNF

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

Yes it would be wild.

Makes you wonder how many more primetime slots would be open for the Bills down the stretch though since most NFL darlings only get about 5 total primetime games each year.

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Yes it would be wild.

Makes you wonder how many more primetime slots would be open for the Bills down the stretch though since most NFL darlings only get about 5 total primetime games each year.

max is 6, but you can be flexed into at least one more I thought or two

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Yes it would be wild.

Probably not many if they get 3 in the first 4 weeks. Which is fine by me. My favorite time for Bills games is 1:00

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think Rams vs Cowboys would be most logical for most eyes on tvs but I am hoping it is us

I agree - I think that gives most eyes - just not sure they give Dallas 2 years in a row.  

They and the Bills are the remaining marquee match ups - so if they want the best that would one of them, but if they figure they are getting eyes just as the first game then pick a more middling team.

Can’t wait.

47 minutes ago, corta765 said:

max is 6, but you can be flexed into at least one more I thought or two

Honestly not sure of the rules, it just seems weird that the NFL would want to showcase JA17 and the Bills so much early in the season instead of spreading things out more like the last few years of Bills primetime appearances.

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How often does the home team lose that game? Give me just some bland 1pm game against a team that can have a soft landing and drill. Get the year started off smoothly.

In 2022 if the Bills play.

And that Steelers game last year didn’t teach you about “soft landings?”

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m not the one for that. You never saw me say anything about the Steelers being an easy game

My point was that there are no games to start smooth on.  First game of the year, each team has hope and will show up to win.  Bills are better than most, but they have to play their best or they can get caught with an L. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.