I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, mrags said:

If that’s what you want to focus on. I’d rather put my attention to the fact that we have one of the best QBs in the game right now. 

One of the best/THE best.  And that’s the only thing that matters.  Let Ethan be all sad and wallow in the mud 

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s a helluva challenge-especially given his performance just one week earlier. 5 TD passes, 4 incompletes, 7 straight TD Drives. Zero punts.

Hey. I said I hope. Lol

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

One of the best/THE best.  And that’s the only thing that matters.  Let Ethan be all sad and wallow in the mud 

Personally, I say the best. Not just the best QB but the best player. But I was being reasonable I thought with my argument. 

but yes, it is the only thing that matters. I’ve lived my whole adult life hoping for a really good Bills team. A team that we all love. A team that is not just good on the field but off it. A team that awes everyone. A team that fans of other teams wish they had what we have. We finally have it. Josh is not just the leader of it, he’s the main reason for it. I’ve never been so excited about a team in my entire life. Can’t wait for every Sunday. 

Edited by mrags
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Personally, I say the best. Not just the best QB but the best player. But I was being reasonable I thought with my argument. 

but yes, it is the inky thing that matters. I’ve lived my whole adult life hoping for a really good Bills team. A team that we all love. A team that is not just good on the field but off it. A team that awes everyone. A team that fans of other teams wish they had what we have. We finally have it. Josh is not just the leader of it, he’s the main reason for it. I’ve never been so excited about a team in my entire life. Can’t wait for every Sunday. 

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/5/2022 at 3:25 PM, mrags said:

That your opinion. Like I said. It sucked. But that doesn’t take away from The greatness of that game. I have watched plays and highlights. Can’t bring myself to watch the entire game yet. But I have it recorded and in time I will watch it again. Our guy is a beast. It was possibly the best your ever going to see out of a Bills QB ever. I hope not. I hope he gets better on that. But the fact is it was incredible to watch. The lax Defense and game plan ruined it all with 13 seconds. Not the play of our QB. 

I have watched the entire game again twice. I suppose it come down to do you like the Bills because you like football or do you like football because you like the Bills? 

I love the game. I love the Bills. That is the best game of football I have ever seen. I would have preferred a different outcome but it doesn't ruin the game for me. That is the best two competing QBs have ever played in a playoff game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

All playoff teams from last year should have a TNF Amazon Prime game.

if the Bills open at LA and host GB on Thanksgiving

3 Thursday Night Games? Wild

Primetime Games I’ll predict:

@Rams -  Opener 

@Bengals - MNF 

vs Dolphins - TNF Amazon

vs Browns - MNF 

vs Packers  - Thanksgiving Night

@Chiefs - Christmas Night SNF

(14) NFL Schedule leaks on Twitter: "Rumor: Patriots @ Jets Week 1 SNF" / Twitter

Another rumor floating out there is this one. The game would be on 9/11 so I could see the league giving one of the NYC area teams the spotlight. The Pats did win 10 games last year and made the playoffs. You know they will be on primetime a few times this year. The Jets have received a lot of positive press for their moves this offseason. On paper they should be better. I do think they they will get a primetime game or two but I have a hard time believing it will be on SNF in week 1.

On 5/6/2022 at 5:27 PM, GunnerBill said:

I have watched the entire game again twice. I suppose it come down to do you like the Bills because you like football or do you like football because you like the Bills? 

I love the game. I love the Bills. That is the best game of football I have ever seen. I would have preferred a different outcome but it doesn't ruin the game for me. That is the best two competing QBs have ever played in a playoff game. 

I have not been able to rewatch it yet. I thought I would be able to around June/July but I’m starting to think I never will be able to do it unless the Bills win a SB at some point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have not been able to rewatch it yet. I thought I would be able to around June/July but I’m starting to think I never will be able to do it unless the Bills win a SB at some point. 

Was watching Josh Allen season highlights. Was so pumped coming out of the *pats game. Getting even more excited seeing Josh throw his third TD to Gabe then it hit me what was coming and God did it hurt.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

(14) NFL Schedule leaks on Twitter: "Rumor: Patriots @ Jets Week 1 SNF" / Twitter

Another rumor floating out there is this one. The game would be on 9/11 so I could see the league giving one of the NYC area teams the spotlight. The Pats did win 10 games last year and made the playoffs. You know they will be on primetime a few times this year. The Jets have received a lot of positive press for their moves this offseason. On paper they should be better. I do think they they will get a primetime game or two but I have a hard time believing it will be on SNF in week 1.

Sunday being 9/11 having a NY team home makes some sense.

i don’t see it needing to be in prime time because this isn’t a special anniversary date like if this was the 20 th anniversary.

it makes more sense to do this on 9/11/31 falls on a Thursday night.

thursday 

On 5/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, NewEra said:

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Keep my mutha ***** name out yo ***** mouth 

Slap GIF by Noska

j/k.  How on earth did it end up there?!?

On 5/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, NewEra said:
Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 1

Schedule release week update:   So since the week is upon us, I reached out to both the people who provided the rumor/tip to me originally to see if anything new had passed their ears or eyes.  And neither of them have heard nothing new up to this point.  

My friend at the TV Network in Detroit said it has not come up again since they were told by their boss that he was told the Bills are going to Detroit for the thanksgiving game.  

My friend tied into the higher ups at SoFi said they have not spoken to them since they told them about Rams week 1 opponent at home being the Bills, so nothing new to report there either.  

Once again, I fully trust my 2 friends with 100% confidence that they were told these 2 things, but it again does NOT mean the information that was shared with them was correct either and this still remains just a rumor and tip at this point.  So will be interesting to see how it plays out come Thursday.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Schedule release week update:   So since the week is upon us, I reached out to both the people who provided the rumor/tip to me originally to see if anything new had passed their ears or eyes.  And neither of them have heard nothing new up to this point.  

My friend at the TV Network in Detroit said it has not come up again since they were told by their boss that he was told the Bills are going to Detroit for the thanksgiving game.  

My friend tied into the higher ups at SoFi said they have not spoken to them since they told them about Rams week 1 opponent at home being the Bills, so nothing new to report there either.  

Once again, I fully trust my 2 friends with 100% confidence that they were told these 2 things, but it again does NOT mean the information that was shared with them was correct either and this still remains just a rumor and tip at this point.  So will be interesting to see how it plays out come Thursday.  

I have a pretty good source on the latter,  and I’ve been told there was a change week 1. The Bills aren’t playing the Rams to open as originally envisioned. The Rams will likely play the Broncos. Nothing on our week 1 opponent. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jamie Nails said:

I have a pretty good source on the latter,  and I’ve been told there was a change week 1. The Bills aren’t playing the Rams to open as originally envisioned. The Rams will likely play the Broncos. Nothing on our week 1 opponent. 

Certainly possible there could be changes.  That VP of broadcasting for the NFL network during that 30 min interview said as much.  Quite interesting interview actually, and believe there is a link to it earlier in this thread.  

Said the new tech allows their systems to run new schedules nightly and see how they like them.  And that in previous years schedule changes were easier to do towards the later parts of the season, but now more recently with the advancement in technology can make changes at any week just as easily.  Said changes could continue to happen all the way up to just before the schedule announcement.  

The one one caveat though was that he talked about the increased difficulty this year with so many live events coming back after COVID, so it’s not as easy this particular year to move things around freely as these stadiums, especially the expensive newer ones built with a lot of public funds, are booking a ton of events to offset lost revenue as much as possible when events weren’t happening and also during COVID where ticket sales were lost.  

7 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Was watching Josh Allen season highlights. Was so pumped coming out of the *pats game. Getting even more excited seeing Josh throw his third TD to Gabe then it hit me what was coming and God did it hurt.

Was doing the same thing and it certainly does.

The only consolation if you want to call it that is that the game will live on historically because it was a great game and not because the chiefs held on to move on to win a super bowl, otherwise this moment would have been on repeat on NFL Network for the next 20 years in every conceivable greatest moment list. Chiefs fans even renamed their forum header from "The Lounge" to "13 seconds", but subsequently changed it back after they lost to the bengals.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.