I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

On 5/3/2022 at 4:12 PM, Limeaid said:

If they were really smart they would make it last game of season because more likely would be cold snow game and they could talk about two cold weather teams battling it out. 

Case Keenum vs Jordan Love hardly has the same draw. 1st game of December makes more sense 

1 hour ago, eball said:

T-minus 7 days and counting!  I wonder what other early releases we’ll see over the next week.  I do believe they’ll announce the opener before the 12th.

Mike North hinted that they may drop the entire week 1 matchups early along with the holiday games also.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If you weren't a Bills fan. Sorry but 13 seconds ruined it.

That 13 seconds sucked for us. Won’t deny that. But I’ve never seen a more intense, electrifying game in my life. And our QB was the reason for it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, mrags said:

That 13 seconds sucked for us. Won’t deny that. But I’ve never seen a more intense, electrifying game in my life. And our QB was the reason for it. 

You are 100% correct that it was a great game for someone who isn't a Bills fan but as a Bills fan 13 seconds ruined it. Josh played great, the team overall played great. But I will never watch one play from that game again because of 13 seconds. Don't even want to see replays of the Bills TD's because of 13 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You are 100% correct that it was a great game for someone who isn't a Bills fan but as a Bills fan 13 seconds ruined it. Josh played great, the team overall played great. But I will never watch one play from that game again because of 13 seconds. Don't even want to see replays of the Bills TD's because of 13 seconds.

That your opinion. Like I said. It sucked. But that doesn’t take away from The greatness of that game. I have watched plays and highlights. Can’t bring myself to watch the entire game yet. But I have it recorded and in time I will watch it again. Our guy is a beast. It was possibly the best your ever going to see out of a Bills QB ever. I hope not. I hope he gets better on that. But the fact is it was incredible to watch. The lax Defense and game plan ruined it all with 13 seconds. Not the play of our QB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Greg S said:

With all due respect, Greg, that's no way to go through life.  I've watched the 2nd half of that game several times just for the sheer magnificence of it.  When they get to 13 seconds I turn off the video and think about how nice it is to have a superstar QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

With all due respect, Greg, that's no way to go through life.  I've watched the 2nd half of that game several times just for the sheer magnificence of it.  When they get to 13 seconds I turn off the video and think about how nice it is to have a superstar QB.

If I am going to watch a replay from last season then I will watch the WC game against the Pats. I can never get tired of watching that game and I can watch it for the full 60. I can't watch a replay of a heartbreaking loss. 

17 hours ago, eball said:

T-minus 7 days and counting!  I wonder what other early releases we’ll see over the next week.  I do believe they’ll announce the opener before the 12th.

NFLN is already promoting the schedule release with scenes of Josh and Aaron Donald.  I think it's a done deal the Rams will be hosting the Bills opening night Thursday. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, eball said:

That's the right attitude. I do the same thing. Josh brings us all the way back. Gabe was ridiculous. As Levi said in his recent interview everyone was just so excited by taking the lead. They just forgot to focus and so did the coaches from ST to DC to HC.  Just turn it off before the kickoff.  It's not worth the stress.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:47 AM, eball said:

I did see an article that all teams home openers will be announced at 6pm on the 12th, with the rest of the schedule at 8pm. 

Maybe someone should start a thread "Predict The Opener". Here is my pick I think the Bills open on the road this year. They opened at home last year and this year we also get the extra road game. I know many will predict BUF at LA but not me. Week one I will guess BUF at NE on SNF.

On 5/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, Greg S said:

I just hope they don't get any Thursday games on Prime or whatever its called. I have DTV and it would suck if I couldn't get the game.

DTV;s mascot animal should be the passenger pigeon.

Edited by Limeaid
deleted duplicate posts
  • Like (+1) 1

NFLs Instagram released some matchup ideas for the opening game today and asking what the people want to see.  Bills vs Chiefs and Bills vs Rams were first 2 choices.  However, I’m pretty sure the opening game is always the reigning SB champs though, so some of these don’t even seem eligible for the Thursday night game. There were a few other choices too like Rams playing either Raiders, Niners, or Chiefs at home and also the Bucs vs Saints.

So I wonder if responses to this would have any sway on a change or not (I bet Bills @ Chiefs might be too choice).  Like would they maybe make a last minute switch based on comments to this post for the Bills to instead play at KC and do it as a prime time game Sunday or Monday week 1 instead and then have like the Niners go to LA Thursday night?

One caveat here that is interesting though, is there was an unrelated leak a couple times suggesting the opening game at LA on Thursday was down to Bills or Cowboys.  And in the NFLs post today the Cowboys were not included.  Does that suggest it’s Bills now for sure and this post is nothing more than a marketing teaser to get people excited about the schedule release?  

Seems hard to imagine they would make any big schedule changes this close to the release, but you never know.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdN5Ng9JynM/?igshid=NjY2NjE5MzQ=

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Lol, so was our defense for the wrong reason

If that’s what you want to focus on. I’d rather put my attention to the fact that we have one of the best QBs in the game right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/5/2022 at 9:25 AM, mrags said:

That your opinion. Like I said. It sucked. But that doesn’t take away from The greatness of that game. I have watched plays and highlights. Can’t bring myself to watch the entire game yet. But I have it recorded and in time I will watch it again. Our guy is a beast. It was possibly the best your ever going to see out of a Bills QB ever. I hope not. I hope he gets better on that. But the fact is it was incredible to watch. The lax Defense and game plan ruined it all with 13 seconds. Not the play of our QB. 

That’s a helluva challenge-especially given his performance just one week earlier. 5 TD passes, 4 incompletes, 7 straight TD Drives. Zero punts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.