I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You’re talking about teams.  My sources work at the stadium who would know long before the teams because of scheduling issues and a tv network who would also know beige the teams for scheduling a major prime time holiday game.  

Again, doesn’t mean my friends sources are correct or it won’t change again before schedule comes out, but both the stadium and networks would be involved along the whole process of building the schedule long before teams would know. 

Okey dokey. I was just wondering 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/2/2022 at 9:01 AM, Greg S said:

GB at BUF is a game all of the networks are fighting to get. You know FOX wants it for their Sunday afternoon national game. NBC, PRIME, ESPN are also making their cases to get this game for their primetime schedules. Allen, Rodgers, two really good teams with strong fanbases. Every network wants this game no doubt.

If they were really smart they would make it last game of season because more likely would be cold snow game and they could talk about two cold weather teams battling it out. 

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If they were really smart they would make it last game of season because more likely would be cold snow game and they could talk about two cold weather teams battling it out. 

I don't think they can do that. Last game of the year is against a divisional rival. 

Edited by Greg S

Bills are a hot primetime ticket so neither of these expected games against the Rams and Lions surprise me.

I also expect to see 3 more combined SNF/MNF games on the schedule with lots of intriguing options (Bengals/Chiefs/Titans/Packers/Pats/Ravens/etc)

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bills are a hot primetime ticket so neither of these expected games against the Rams and Lions surprise me.

I also expect to see 3 more combined SNF/MNF games on the schedule with lots of intriguing options (Bengals/Chiefs/Titans/Packers/Pats/Ravens/etc)

I just hope they don't get any Thursday games on Prime or whatever its called. I have DTV and it would suck if I couldn't get the game.

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I just hope they don't get any Thursday games on Prime or whatever its called. I have DTV and it would suck if I couldn't get the game.

Agree - seems silly that the NFL would agree to exclusivity to a streaming service when millions of people still use traditional cable/dish service and will be left in the cold.

What concerns me is the idea that NFL Sunday ticket may also go that route after years of being available on DTV, albeit typically as a premium service unless you play the year game with them in terms of haggling for a discount or threaten to cancel service.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Agree - seems silly that the NFL would agree to exclusivity to a streaming service when millions of people still use traditional cable/dish service and will be left in the cold.

What concerns me is the idea that NFL Sunday ticket may also go that route after years of being available on DTV, albeit typically as a premium service unless you play the year game with them in terms of haggling for a discount or threaten to cancel service.

This is a hugely inaccurate and out of touch assessment.

”Millions” aren’t going to be prevented from watching TNF.  The market the NFL wants isn’t the market with a pair of rabbit ears atop their TV sets.   If you were savvy enough to have satellite TV the concept of a streaming device probably isn’t foreign to you.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/27/2022 at 1:21 PM, BillsPride12 said:

I think Buffalo really elevated itself on the National level after that Chiefs Divisional round game.  I think just about every NFL fan would agree that was the best game of the entire playoffs

Many people are saying it's one of the greatest games ever played.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

”Millions” aren’t going to be prevented from watching TNF.  The market the NFL wants isn’t the market with a pair of rabbit ears atop their TV sets.   If you were savvy enough to have satellite TV the concept of a streaming device probably isn’t foreign to you.

It's my understanding that you need to have amazon prime service (which I believe is at least $100+ per year) to watch these TNF games  going forward and they aren't being shown on any other network.

So yes anyone can pony up the cash for this I guess. Personally I'm a DTV and Amazon Prime paying customer so it doesn't impact me, but not everyone is going to be keen on paying extra money for streaming games on Amazon if they don't currently use that service and already paying enough on their monthly cable/satellite bills.

5 hours ago, DJB said:

All i need to know is when the Bills are playing the Jets at Metlife. 

GF is a huge Jets fan and she wants to go to that game

You should make a bet on that game haha

1 hour ago, eball said:

The person with the pair of rabbit ears on their TV sets getting HDTV broadcasts of the NFL for free seem to be the more savvy ones to me.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

If there is no free trial option at time of the game, you can subscribe to just Prime Video for $9/mo and cancel anytime. Yeah, it’s $9 more than if it were on a “normal” network but it’s definitely accessible if you have somewhat decent internet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/26/2022 at 3:42 AM, GETTOTHE50 said:

really?

they have one helluva running game, and stafford to cupp might be the best connection not named allen to diggs or mahomes to kelce. we are going to sorely miss white this game.

aaron donald also pretty much had his way in buffalo. he normally does in every game he plays, but still.

i am be worried. rams should be favored by atleast 4.

I’d be shocked if the Rams were favored by 4.

8 hours ago, DJB said:

All i need to know is when the Bills are playing the Jets at Metlife. 

GF is a huge Jets fan and she wants to go to that game

That's easy, it'll be sometime between September to January.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.