I have a 2nd Bills schedule inside rumor/tip (UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED!)

Alphadawg7

I posted this in another thread but I heard two yesterday from a pretty reliable source:

- Seaon opener in LA

- Thanksgiving night at home vs. GB

Obviously, there has been a lot of talk about LA but hadn’t heard about GB on Thanksgiving. I think that the assumption has been the Lions. We will see I guess…

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I posted this in another thread but I heard two yesterday from a pretty reliable source:

- Seaon opener in LA

Obviously, there has been a lot of talk about LA but hadn’t heard about GB on Thanksgiving. I think that the assumption has been the Lions. We will see I guess…

GB at BUF is a game all of the networks are fighting to get. You know FOX wants it for their Sunday afternoon national game. NBC, PRIME, ESPN are also making their cases to get this game for their primetime schedules. Allen, Rodgers, two really good teams with strong fanbases. Every network wants this game no doubt.

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

- Seaon opener in LA

Im not sure Highmark’s bathrooms could handle a Thanksgiving night game

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

I thought the schedule was supposed to come out yesterday!

Full schedule release May 12.  The NFL teased that some specific games will be announced earlier (like Chiefs/Bolts W2 on TNF).

If I was a betting man, I’d predict they’ll announce the season opener this Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

- Seaon opener in LA

I would love both of these matchups!! Give me a night home game vs Rodgers any day 

2 hours ago, eball said:

Full schedule release May 12.  The NFL teased that some specific games will be announced earlier (like Chiefs/Bolts W2 on TNF).

If I was a betting man, I’d predict they’ll announce the season opener this Thursday.

Ahhh okay thank you. :) Damn I don't want to wait until May 12th! I'm anxious!!! :) That would be great if they announced the season opener on Thursday! 

I heard on the radio that the teams don't even get a copy of the schedule until about 2 days before it's release. So, if they don't know what the schedule is yet, how would their be source from somewhere else that knows?

Edited by Buffalo03

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I heard on the radio that the teams don't even get a copy of the schedule until about 2 days before it's release. So, if they don't know what the schedule is yet, how would their be source from somewhere else that knows?

while they don't get the full schedule they do get pieces especially of the big games or primetime matchups. It is why the schedule seems to start to leak together from like 5 days before on.

Edited by corta765

Looks like the NFL wants a game on Black Friday starting in 2023.

(11) Peter King on Twitter: "I'm hearing that the NFL will not play a Black Friday game on Amazon Prime, or anywhere, in 2022. Lots of issues. A 7th national game in one weekend was tough, as was the fact that it would been wedged right after the USA-England World Cup game. Look for a 2023 Black Friday game." / Twitter

22 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

You’re talking about teams.  My sources work at the stadium who would know long before the teams because of scheduling issues and a tv network who would also know beige the teams for scheduling a major prime time holiday game.  

Again, doesn’t mean my friends sources are correct or it won’t change again before schedule comes out, but both the stadium and networks would be involved along the whole process of building the schedule long before teams would know. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.