Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Genuine question - what was hilarious about it?

Do you really think the line about it being ironic that they were in Vegas, the city of chance, and the only thing that can stop Josh Allen is the flip of a coin wasn’t funny?

I consider myself to be a rather well-traveled connoisseur of comedy and Brandt knocked it out of the park.

My wife groaned at me keeping the channel on the draft because I was waiting for the Bills’ 3rd round pick.  Afterwards she said, “I’d watch the draft if all of the picks were that cool.”

But hey, to each his/her own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/2/2022 at 3:07 PM, Gugny said:

So much so, that you came here to .... talk about it.

It's like my uncle on FB, if there's a post about what fast food place should go away, he'll comment that all should go away, he doesn't eat there.  

13 hours ago, muppy said:

One last mention since Im all about fashion choices....Check out his Bills jacket people. For me that jacket screams Expensive, screams custom made right?  I think its a limited issue I could be wrong. But just the standing logo in front and slogans on the back DAYUM.

NICE!~!~!~!!!!!!!

They were available back in 2020.  Did a quick Google search and couldn't find them available now.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Genuine answer----the over-the-topness, it was tongue in cheek trash talking.   There wasn't one sentence I didn't enjoy. From the zubaz to the chicken wing it was just fantastic.    I was laughing from the get go.  And btw I've been a Bills fan since the 60s, but then again I'm not one to be easily offended.  Ive re-watched it probably 10 times and still laugh my ass off each time.   It was just a great bit.   

Fair enough. I suppose it just comes down to different senses of humour. It didn't even make me smirk. 

8 hours ago, eball said:

Do you really think the line about it being ironic that they were in Vegas, the city of chance, and the only thing that can stop Josh Allen is the flip of a coin wasn’t funny?

I consider myself to be a rather well-traveled connoisseur of comedy and Brandt knocked it out of the park.

My wife groaned at me keeping the channel on the draft because I was waiting for the Bills’ 3rd round pick.  Afterwards she said, “I’d watch the draft if all of the picks were that cool.”

But hey, to each his/her own.

Maybe it is a British sense of humour thing. But honestly it just came across as boreish to me. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

I liked it and I've been a fan since the 1950s.

Bill Kelly, Thurman 'Cookie' Thomas, Bruce 'The Minister of Defense' Smythe, Marv Levi's. The list goes on.

I always thought if we had a 15 page thread about a GMFB host it would be comprise of nothing but pictures of Kay Adams

• Haha (+1) 3

On 5/4/2022 at 3:02 AM, GunnerBill said:

Fair enough. I suppose it just comes down to different senses of humour. It didn't even make me smirk. 

Maybe it is a British sense of humour thing. But honestly it just came across as boreish to me. 

name 3 things you DO find funny, like shows or movies. Im trying to pinpoint what your problem is.

3 hours ago, DrDare said:

name 3 things you DO find funny, like shows or movies. Im trying to pinpoint what your problem is.

Okay trying to think of things Americans will know:

- The Office (but only the original, not the American version)

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- VEEP

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, DrDare said:

I don't think not finding it funny implies a lack of humor or anything. To be honest it was mildly amusing. I definitely didn't laugh out loud or anything, I just smiled, sort of how I used to be when I watched Cheers

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay trying to think of things Americans will know:

- The Office (but only the original, not the American version)

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- VEEP

You passed! makes it a little more OK to not like this one thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.