Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

On 4/30/2022 at 12:23 AM, Jay_Fixit said:

I actually question if any of you like the Bills if you enjoyed that. Probably all became Bills “fans” over the last 2 years.

It was awful. Embarrassing. And nothing a real fan of the Buffalo Bills would enjoy. 

Went to my first Bills game as kid walking to the Rockpile paying for ticket using money I collected from bottles.

I think what you are fan of are bills sent by city of Buffalo not football team.

• Like (+1) 1

I actually question if any of you like the Bills if you enjoyed that. Probably all became Bills “fans” over the last 2 years.

It was awful. Embarrassing. And nothing a real fan of the Buffalo Bills would enjoy. 

You're not the gatekeeper of a fandom. People can enjoy what they want.

If you don't enjoy something, silence might be a better option.season 13 GIF 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/30/2022 at 4:35 PM, MattM said:

Weird coincidence. I just got my hair cut this afternoon here in Westchester and they had the draft on. I had them turn it up for the Bills' 5th round pick and one of the barbers asked how I liked the 3rd round pick last night. I proceed to talk about the Baylor LB and the barber stops me and says, "no, not the pick--the guy who announced the pick." I (honestly) say "loved it, just like most Bills fans" and the barber goes on to tell me that Kyle Brandt lives here in town and is a customer of his, so I compliment Brandt's haircut.

Small world.....

He was talking about living there this morning on GMFB. He says his one regret was he wanted to jump through a table but he couldn’t get one on the premises,  nor the lawyers to sign off on it. But he said he thought about bringing one on the plane from westChester. 

At your birthday parties growing up, was the theme: reading dictionaries or veggie eating contests?  Also, did anyone but cousins show up?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I didn't like it I loved it! I've been a fan since 1986. 

Real fan, I enjoyed every second of it, Brandt pointing with the chickenwing and to top it off the Rick Flair wooooo at the end? I'm wondering how you couldn't enjoy that?

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel2014
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Call me an old curmudgeon, but that Brandt sh*t was embarrassing.  I know that it was meant as entertainment only, but it was horrible.  Combine that with the head-scratching pick and I'd rather not talk about it...

You're an old curmudgeon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Kyle Brandt KILLED IT with his pick announcement. For him it was a Win Win.

I say that because if you loved it it means you have bought in to the Bills Mafia GO BILLS zubaz pants wearing,  chicken wing eating, extolling the Bills mafia to

MOUNT UP, the  Josh Allen smack. I guess it just depends on if you liked the delivery and content. Many Bills fans did.

BUT lets talk about who hated it...a few Bills fans, probably KC Chiefs fans, AFC East division rivals, basically ANY NFL team that aspires to win the super bowl this year. He bequeathed it to Buffalo fcol.  LOUDLY

So Kyle Brandt wins either way.......Good Publicity, bad publicity, whatever. It's all good where he is concerned. People are talking about it.  If he didnt have it before he has Bills Mafia legend status now it is a LOCK

and yes I think he had it before too. I think his schtick is clearly VERY Pro Buffalo. Ima not gonna go against a Bills mafia brother.

Thats just me though. To each his own. GO BILLS

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

20 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Call me an old curmudgeon, but that Brandt sh*t was embarrassing.  I know that it was meant as entertainment only, but it was horrible.  Combine that with the head-scratching pick and I'd rather not talk about it...

So much so, that you came here to .... talk about it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think I've likely been a Bills fan longer than you've been alive since my fandom began in 1963, so if I wanted to be snooty about bandwagon fans, I could diss anybody who became a Bills fan during the Glory Years, especially somebody pretending that he/she knows what "a real fan of the Buffalo Bills would enjoy".  FTR, this real Bills fan of 59 years loved it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One last mention since Im all about fashion choices....Check out his Bills jacket people. For me that jacket screams Expensive, screams custom made right?  I think its a limited issue I could be wrong. But just the standing logo in front and slogans on the back DAYUM.

NICE!~!~!~!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/30/2022 at 5:33 AM, billsfan714 said:

I thought it was hilarious and epic.  

Genuine question - what was hilarious about it?

23 hours ago, Virgil said:

At your birthday parties growing up, was the theme: reading dictionaries or veggie eating contests?  Also, did anyone but cousins show up?

It certainly wasn't pratting about like Kyle Brandt. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

i thought you’d be the bigger man and just not comment 

like Gug said to Fixit. 

you didn’t need to make the effort make a point we all know.  

hill benny GIF

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

like Gug said to Fixit. 

hill benny GIF

I have stayed out of this thread for the most part. I dunno the shots at people who didn't enjoy it wind me up I suppose. And Brandt, really, really, really winds me up!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

like Gug said to Fixit. 

hill benny GIF

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I have stayed out of this thread for the most part. I dunno the shots at people who didn't enjoy it wind me up I suppose. And Brandt, really, really, really winds me up!

I've got no problem with GunnerBill saying he didn't like it.  To each his own.  My comment to Fixit was because he literally said he'd rather not talk about it, then continued to talk about it.

I liked it.  Loved it, really.  I thought it was fun and I think he's a funny dude.  

But he's not for everybody and that ain't no big deal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I know you don’t find Kyle funny. I even mentioned as much. 

the shots at people who don’t like it happened most likely because they called people who did like it

Idiots, Sheep, bandwagon fans etc 

or was that just fixit? 🤔 

somewhere you had to be a Buffalonian to enjoy it. ;) 
He’s a Bears 🐻 Fan.  Like that matters. 

Funny or not

That Was entertaining 

He had the crowd riled up. 
Godell loved it, Donnie Osmand liked it, and joked something in line of

needing a little more energy.  😝 

As @muppysaid 

Like it or Hate it, people are still talking about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Genuine answer----the over-the-topness, it was tongue in cheek trash talking.   There wasn't one sentence I didn't enjoy. From the zubaz to the chicken wing it was just fantastic.    I was laughing from the get go.  And btw I've been a Bills fan since the 60s, but then again I'm not one to be easily offended.  Ive re-watched it probably 10 times and still laugh my ass off each time.   It was just a great bit.   

Edited by billsfan714
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.