Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

If there was one person who personified Bills Mafia even in the lowest points it was Pancho. 

By all accounts, he was a wonderful person and t's sad when anyone passes at such a young age.  

I just never understood why people think he somehow represented Bills fans.  He was a Bills fan who wore a mask.  I just never got the hype.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

By all accounts, he was a wonderful person and t's sad when anyone passes at such a young age.  

I just never understood why people think he somehow represented Bills fans.  He was a Bills fan who wore a mask.  I just never got the hype.

It’s ok. He just went through all those lean years showing up and every single game. Just as the Bills where becoming a powerhouse he went over to the other side. Bills Mafia never forgets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude he's a sports personality, not a blood flying blue rags lol you can't get in that line of work and not end up invested in other teams. We're a cool story, with a fun qb that anyone would kill to be around.

And that makes it cool? He’s a known Bears fan. Who just gets really loud and starts shouting things about the Bills.

This is up there with TO getting a key to the city. Embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

And that makes it cool? He’s a known Bears fan. Who just gets really loud and starts shouting things about the Bills.

have you met @Gugny?  he hates pancho billa.  you guys could hate things together.

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yeah, I’d prefer it be a real Bills fan (celeb, ex player, regular fan).  

that’s said, I get why they are doing it.  Kyle gets a lot of people fired up.  It’s a gift that he has.  Not everyone can just rip off such intense motivational jargon. It might not be for everyone, but I appreciate it.  Not my first choice, but he’s probably going to be the most exciting choice by a wide margin. 

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This should honestly be a spot reserved for the family of Poncho Billa every single year. 

No.  

How many unknown fans have died of cancer? 

You know the ones who struggled daily to survive and couldn’t afford anything else. 

They deserve as much credit as some guy who could afford to galavant across the country to attend games. 

48 minutes ago, eball said:

I've got a Billa Poncho I wear to the games when it rains.

I once got a poncho via an App 

3 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

He's not Kobe fer christ sakes

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

No.  

How many unknown fans have died of cancer? 

You know the ones who struggled daily to survive and couldn’t afford anything else. 

They deserve as much credit as some guy who could afford to galavant across the country to attend games. 

I once got a poncho via an App 

3 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

He's not Kobe fer christ sakes

You will never understand I pray you never go through what he did. Have a nice day 

• Eyeroll 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.