Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, eball said:

My first exposure to Kyle was when he did the Bears' TV network play-by-play for their preseason game against the Bills in 2018 (the AJ McCarron game).   

At the time, I also did not realize he was a lifelong Bears fan and doing the play-by-play for a Bears game was one of his dreams.  The broadcast was hilarious; I think I posted about it here at the time.  Brandt called the action as if it was the Super Bowl.  Before I realized the circumstances I thought he was an idiot;

That is exactly what I thought. 

I really didn’t like his Bills disdain and he went to the top of the 💩 list. 

Oh, he made it clear that he was pro Bears.

He thought they were trash. 

Was Mitch Trabiski there yet?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Honestly, this is probably the most exciting thing about the draft for me. I know I'm in the minority, but the draft Imo is the most overrated NFL event ever. 

Excited a Bears fan is announcing a Bills pick?

Right on man.

17 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Right on man.

Brandt has been a huge advocate of the bills and bills mafia for a few years now. Enjoy listening to his segment on one bills live quite a bit. Gotta enjoy the hype while it's here 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve seen GMFB, often enough and I don’t know why people have such an issue with Kay.  She’s cute, knows football and I don’t have a bias against women NFL analysts.  I’ve not heard anything glaring against the Bills.  

If you want to talk about Chris Collinsworth, ok or Dan Dierdorf back in the 90’s who was clearly against the Kelly Bills, ok.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ve seen GMFB, often enough and I don’t know why people have such an issue with Kay.  She’s cute, knows football and I don’t have a bias against women NFL analysts.  I’ve not heard anything glaring against the Bills.  

If you want to talk about Chris Collinsworth, ok or Dan Dierdorf back in the 90’s who was clearly against the Kelly Bills, ok.  

Haters gonna hate 

They be jelly. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Direhard Fan said:

Whooooo is Kyle Brandt  ????

Change your goddamn screen name immediately 🤬

11 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Be hilarious if the Bills trade their third to move up into the second again. Or, if they trade down and out of the third. 

Hilarious? You’re strange, dude 🙄

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha my view on him is well known. Maybe it is a British thing but I find him as funny as diarrhea.

I hear limeys love diarrhea 🤣

10 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Having OJ do the pick would be more acceptable to me, and I would not want that. 

This guy is a joke

You’re a horrible poster 😡 Plain and simple.

34 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Never heard of him until this thread. Could care less who announces the picks, but after reading this thread it seems really odd to choose a guy who isn’t more tied to the team history.

You mean .. like You? Says everything about you we already knew.🤦‍♂️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe Emanuel Sanders if he doesn't find a deal with a team he wants, he was great on there and not just for all the Bills love.

Yeah he reminded me of Nate honestly. Just cool calm demeanored dude that's loved by his teammates. He didn't have the year he wanted but his personality meshed right in that locker room fast

8 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Right on man.

Dude he's a sports personality, not a blood flying blue rags lol you can't get in that line of work and not end up invested in other teams. We're a cool story, with a fun qb that anyone would kill to be around.

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude he's a sports personality, not a blood flying blue rags lol you can't get in that line of work and not end up invested in other teams. We're a cool story, with a fun qb that anyone would kill to be around.

And there is no one associated with the Bills available. 

Jerry Sullivan would be a terrible choice but better than this joker. 

Chandler 81 could do it, seems he has nothing else on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.