TSW Mock Draft 3.0

Virgil

The Lions are willing to trade back, if the following teams are open to trading these players:

-Trade back to Panthers spot for McCaffrey @Sheneneh Jenkins

-Chargers for Bosa(include extra picks if needed) @HappyDays

-Both 1sts plus more for TJ Watt from Steelers. @RyanC883

**These offers are from Sherlock, not me.  This does not indicate that the trade would be approved

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

The Lions are willing to trade back, if the following teams are open to trading these players:

-Trade back to Panthers spot for McCaffrey @Sheneneh Jenkins

-Chargers for Bosa(include extra picks if needed) @HappyDays

-Both 1sts plus more for TJ Watt from Steelers. @RyanC883

**These offers are from Sherlock, not me.  This does not indicate that the trade would be approved

I would love to do this because I’d get two mock picks, but I can’t see the Steelers trading the current face of the franchise.  I think there is also significant dead cap or something.  I wanted TJ here and others explained that it was basically impossible no matter what we offered.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Starts 8a 4/24
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Starts 8a 4/25
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Texans (Draconator) are on the clock

With the first overall pick, to the shock of no one, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan. 

While offensive line is also a need, the Jags believe the depth is there in this draft to address the position later.  Hutch is as slam dunk a player as you'll get in this draft and will wreak havoc opposite of the other Josh Allen.

With the second overall pick, the Detroit Lions select Malik Willis, QB, Liberty. 

The Lions wanted to trade back here, but couldn't find a partner.  knowing that Goff isn't the answer and wanting to get that bench year out of the way, Willis will be the QB of the future in the Lions full rebuild.

The Texans @Draconatorare on the clock

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Jets (Just Joshin’) are on the clock

Needs:  Yes….every position.  QB would even be a consideration given Wilson’s poor rookie results.

This pick was a toss-up between Edge and CB (Gardner).  Saleh’s D needs good line play so the coin flip fell to Edge.  The Jets did not expect 2 of the 3 top rated edge players to be available.

Walker has one year starting and his production is not as high as desired for a top 5 pick.  But, he was also on the top D so the plays were split over many talented players.

Thibodeaux is naturally gifted and has a high ceiling.  Recent reports have called out his “love of the game” and that he takes plays off. 

So both picks have an element of risk but Saleh thinks he can motivate and get consistent, high end performance out of Thibodeaux .

With the 4th selection, the NY Jets select Kayvon Thibodeaux, Edge, Oregon.

The Giants and @Doc Brown are on the clock.

Edited by Just Joshin'
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Giants (Doc Brown) are on the clock
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Panthers (Sheneneh Jenkins) are on the clock

The Panthers were originally wanting to take a swing picking QB Willis obviously with the current QB situation in place. Unfortunately Lions got there 1st. Although while a QB is greatly needed, Willis was the only one we were willing to take the chance with 1st round pick...

So Panthers will start up front and improve the OL for when the time comes we find that special someone in a QB he will be well protected....

With the 6th pick-Panthers select ---Trevor Penning OT Northern Iowa. 

Falcons @GunnerBill are on the clock.

• Vomit 2

With the 7th selection, the Giants select Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner, CB, Cincinnati.

Giants are happy he fell this far.  With Bradberry’s likely departure, the hope is high that “Sauce” Gardner can step in right away and be the team’s #1 CB.

The Falcons @GunnerBillare on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

With the 7th selection, the Giants select Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner, CB, Cincinnati.

Giants are happy he fell this far.  With Bradberry’s likely departure, the hope is high that “Sauce” Gardner can step in right away and be the team’s #1 CB.

The Falcons @GunnerBillare on the clock.

Oh sorry...I thought Falcons was after me. My bad

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Falcons (GunnerBill) are on the clock
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.