Just one of a million reasons I LOVE Stefon Diggs!!!

Apocalypse Nuts

12 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I know this is old stuff, but I mean, could it really get any better than this?  At New England?  The dude is a STUD!  And we got him!!!!! And we LOVE HIM!!!!!!

I’m sorry, apparently my hearing is not what it used to be. Would you care to print a transcript of what he said?   :)

• Haha (+1) 4

I thought it was hilarious.  Screw the Cheats.

And Diggs isn’t oblivious to how much every Bills fan despises the Pats for the last two decades.  I can’t wait instead 4-1 the last 2 years we go to 6-1 against the Cheats.  I know the schedule comes out mid May, but I’m so hopeful for the OP game it’s in September.  That wind absolutely sucked last year.  It’s our cryptonite.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

And Diggs isn’t oblivious to how much every Bills fan despises the Pats for the last two decades.  I can’t wait instead 4-1 the last 2 years we go to 6-1 against the Cheats.  I know the schedule comes out mid May, but I’m so hopeful for the OP game it’s in September.  That wind absolutely sucked last year.  It’s our cryptonite.

agree with all but the last 

Winds like that are everyone’s enemy 

why did you think Belicheat only had McCorkle pass three times, 

(beyond no confidence in the then rookie)

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

The wind was the same for both the teans.  Our coaching staff got their ass kicked by the Patriots.  The Patriots signalled run all day and we never could stop them.  The Bills never could run the ball effectively when it was required

The saving grace is that we were still just one play away from winning the game.  

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

The wind was the same for both the teans.  Our coaching staff got their ass kicked by the Patriots.  The Patriots signalled run all day and we never could stop them.  The Bills never could run the ball effectively when it was required

Well, the Pats* scored only 14 points over 60 minutes. I'd say the Bills stopped them quite a few times.  I'll take the D giving up 14 points most any time. That game was a failure of the offense, IMO.

6 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Well, the Pats* scored only 14 points over 60 minutes. I'd say the Bills stopped them quite a few times.  I'll take the D giving up 14 points most any time. That game was a failure of the offense, IMO.

I don't consider a top ranked D giving up 14 points when you KNOW virtually every play will be a run to be a victory.  You know what's coming, and can't keep them to field goals?

11 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't consider a top ranked D giving up 14 points when you KNOW virtually every play will be a run to be a victory.  You know what's coming, and can't keep them to field goals?

OK. Fair enough. Still, only allowing 14 points is a decent statistical defensive effort. And the offense simply cannot escape the biggest part of the blame, IMO. 

But the statement I responding to was "The Patriots signalled [sic] run all day and we never could stop them."  NEVER stop them? That is untrue.  Which was my point. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.