Would you still like JA if he was on another team?

BillsFan619

57 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Yes JA would still be one of my favorites, I love Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, and I appreciate Stafford. There are certain guys that are fun to watch. 

I always liked the QB’s you mentioned and Stanford winning a SB after changing teams was a nice story.  There are teams I don’t like. 

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t have negative opinions about Poyer’s of other teams unless they are jerks.  The guy I couldn’t stand was on my #2 team in the Bucs (Sapp).  He was the worst with fans.  I shared this before, but a dad of a kid I coached in flag football a decade +  ago, went over to him, and said, “Mr. Sapp, can my dad take a pic of us”.  His response which is a real dbag to a 7 yr old was, “ I don’t flick B word”.  To a little boy.  The dad said it was all he could handle to not clock him.

Those are the kind of guys I can’t stand.  Herbert, Burrow, Beaker from KC, I don’t mind at all.  I’ve even loosened my opinion of Brady since he came to Tampa.  Only because I know enough people who have met him and was a nice guy at CVS, Publix, etc.  I’m just sick of hearing about him down here.  It’s a never ending saga.

You have “loosened” your opinion of Brady? I feel like an intervention is necessary. Have you forgotten the misery he heaped on us? We should go Clockwork Orange on you. Clamp you eyes open and force you to watch Brady destroying the Bills over and over again!

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, chris heff said:

You have “loosened” your opinion of Brady? I feel like an intervention is necessary. Have you forgotten the misery he heaped on us? We should go Clockwork Orange on you. Clamp you eyes open and force you to watch Brady destroying the Bills over and over again!

I think Tom Brady is hated for being a prima donna  who is arguably the  GOAT at his position, and the menace to our Bills franchise for so long just a few of the reasons...its very hard to be objective. If you like tall handsome NFL QB's with supermodel wives and HUGE financials and how many rings*  He's Your guy. @-@

Go clockwork orange on him lol perfect visual Hahahaa

m

14 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Imagine how Cleveland Browns fan must feel about it

The few that I know are still in denial. Every time I mention Josh they're like, "he's wasn't very highly rated coming out of college... Total diamond in the rough there... Nobody saw that coming..." 

And ever time I mention Josh to them, I'm thinking about the draft commentary saying the Browns were going back and forth between Josh and Baker. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

CH, I’ve lived in Tampa as long as Buffalo, and 67 out of 68 games every four years I root for the Bucs, just not when we play the Bills.

I actually love how BB has basically sucked since Brady left.  What was Brady supposed to do for 20 years?  Intentionally lose.  Just like P. Manning beat us a bunch of times too, but I don’t hate him.

Brady with regular Joe’s down here has actually been very cordial and friendly.  I know four people who I respect just met him in everyday life, and he was decent when he could’ve been a prick.  I gave you the example of Sapp who is a douche.

• Like (+1) 2

Yes, I absolutely respect the determination and work he put in to make himself what he is today.  Many have God given talents, many don't work hard to develope what they have.  Josh is to be admired for his character and hard work.  Many doubted him, but, thankfully the Bills saw the character as well as the talent.  THAT is what the team administration is supposed to do, and they did it well.   Anyhow, I would admire Josh for the same were he elsewhere, and I would be envious he wasn't wearing the Bills colors in that hypothetical case.

I’m not a “fan” of many players as I focus more on the team.  Most marquis players have a manufactured personality anyway so we usually don’t get to see who they really are.  I just don’t pay much attention to that side of sports.  Occasionally I will interact with an NFL player, or someone I know does.  Allen got a really good review from one person I know who met him in a work related circumstance btw.  His gf, not so much from a different person.

I have met a bunch of current and former NFL players, coaches and FO people.  By and large they’ve come off as good people.  Sometimes even better than good, but occasionally not so good at all.  Usually the not so good ones were arrogant and self-important. 

But to the question at hand: Regardless of what team he was on I’d still want to watch Allen play.  I enjoy watching talented players play and he certainly qualifies.  Plus he has a fun style.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

The few that I know are still in denial. Every time I mention Josh they're like, "he's wasn't very highly rated coming out of college... Total diamond in the rough there... Nobody saw that coming..." 

And ever time I mention Josh to them, I'm thinking about the draft commentary saying the Browns were going back and forth between Josh and Baker. 

We all knew Allen needed some development time but in no way was he ever considered a Diamond in the rough guy.  There were legitimate talks of him going number 1 overall.  Still ended up going 7th overall. Total Denial LOL.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Hell yes.  Kid had to work to get where he is now, he didn't start well.  Always a smile.  But for me it's the effort.  When I see this guy stay humble while doing things like jumping other players and scooping up a fumbled 4th down snap and still plowing for a 1st...yes I'd love this guy on any team...and really wishing we had gotten him instead.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

I was po'd at the Bills for about six or seven years because they didn't draft Russell Wilson in 2012.  The Seahawks became one of my favorite teams because of Russ -- except when they play the Bills.   Now I'll become more of a lukewarm Broncos fan.

I was po'd after the fact at the Bills for a couple of years because they traded out the #10 pick in 2017 and so passed on Patrick Mahomes.  KC is one of my favorite teams -- as long as they aren't playing the Bills or if their winning a game would impact the Bills.

EVERY game Mahomes and Chiefs win impacts Bills by putting a stake in Bills homefield advantage for playoffs, as Chiefs seldom lose.  And Chiefs always beat Bills(coaches not players)when it matters in KC. 

Only chance Bills have of beating Chiefs requires homefield advantage. So you can never be a clear Bills fan if rooting for Chiefs in any game at this time of AFC/Bills/Chiefs current status of contendership.

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I don't like any quarterbacks playing for other teams....they all suck  :w00t:

I still like Tyrod Taylor. lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.