Josh Allen is built for Buffalo

On 4/23/2022 at 1:10 AM, Virgil said:

How much can a man love another man before it gets weird?

It’s too late Virg, the weird is already here 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Heitz said:

I understood the point - Josh is Buffalo, we are him and Buffalo is everywhere, especially w Josh!  :beer:

For the record I wore a Bills shirt to and from Cali last week and bought a UofW flag and several patches out in Jackson a few weeks ago. 🤣 🙌🙌🙌

U of Wyoming logo is now officially Buffalo Bills swag Gotta love it!~!~! I dont think this kind of story is all that prevalent in the NFL... I could be wrong but it surely is for me.  We agree its a knitting of our communities. That is so chill. Laramie has never had so much free pub it is a Lock!

Jackson Wyoming wow I was there waaaay back in the early 80's. My friends BF was from Jackson. Whole different growing up experience. In his home this guys  prevalent meat was elk or venison. Ive never forgotten this. One time he said "Im going to go to the grocery store and buy some cow" LOL You mean beef? 

lol  he's gonna buy him some cow. Allrighty then! hahaaa

m

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hypothetically speaking….who would be the masculine one between us?  Reminder, hypothetically speaking.

Could not resist and had to jump in here. No question that would be Teef, Part Asian and wears flip flops all the time showing them feet LOL

No brainer

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

34 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Could not resist and had to jump in here. No question that would be Teef, Part Asian and wears flip flops all the time showing them feet LOL

No brainer

No effing way.

29 minutes ago, Beast said:

Neither, to be quite honest. 

You can’t have two fairies…right?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

I love Josh Allen.

However, he is about to be THE apex of this league and he signed a quarter of billion dollar deal that he is going to see every penny of and when that is done he will probably have 10 more years and a half billion more dollars in his future.  Even he said recently that he is a little tired of losing some of the anonymity of his prior life that is long since gone, never to return.

I hate to be that guy, but I also can't ignore the reality of the changes that all this success brings to this young man's life.

So in short he is built for Buffalo, but unfortunately I don't think forever.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Josh Allen is the single greatest player(in every sense)the Bills have had for the 55 years I have followed them. He has the toughness of Stratton and Sestack, the freakish talent of Staubach and Marino and the leadership of the GOAT and Montana. Whether he can get us championships remains to be seen, but as a fan that has kids and grandkids passionate members of Bills nation, I'm thankful that Beane and associates brought this guy here and made him a fixture.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.