Josh Allen is built for Buffalo

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Anyone who think talents trumps everything and the rest is meaningless should do a case study on Josh Allen and Jack Eichel.

That’s how much difference attitude and personality make.

Eichel isn't even close to Josh in terms of talent.  The "generational" thing was completely oversold.  Many would have put up with his attitude if he were actually a generational player, like Josh is (and without the attitude).

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Von already called it a college atmosphere and that's true.  Not going to be for every grown man, but those who LOVE football will come to love Buffalo and playing for the Bills.  And Josh is the absolute perfect leader for such a situation.

Yep, exactly. It kind of weeds out the guys who want to play in cities for other reasons than football. (For ex: like all the players who want to go to Maimi for the weather + nightlife).

51 minutes ago, Heitz said:

In California, ironically 🤣🙌

:beer: 

Josh Allen being from Firebaugh CA and then to Laramie and then to Buffalo.......the town is population size is progressing but thats not the point. The point is that not only are we thrilled to have him, he is just as thrilled to be playing for Buffalo. And each of those places are as staunch and loyal fans of #17 as we are. #17's is  a story of perseverance, character, ability and athletic gift. I mean who wouldn't root for a guy like that if you knew the full backstory. Bills mafia knows which means fhe world does but those specific places which birthed he to us...they are now offical copadres in Bills fandom. I love that think its awesome. Bills swag in Laramie Wyoming LOL oh my.

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

“Did you get the ointment!”🤣🔥

Kelly -if we’re being honest here- was a dick. Yes, he mended his ways but he was ridiculously cocky, arrogant and a douche for many years. 
This stated, I love him as my QB.

Yep, our boy Kelly was the right man at the right time for a franchise mired in back to back 2-14 campaigns and desperate for someone who wouldn’t let that faze him—Elway and Marino’s kryptonite to boot! We needed some swagger going into the late 80’s and beyond B-)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great video of our Unicorn! -after you get past the jerk begging for $$

Worth the watch!

that content author is a straight up quip master he's got great audio content and it IS after all showcasing #17's brilliance in the playoffs. WIN WIN I subscribed.

🙂 

19 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I’m a woman so my intense love for Josh is a little less odd but I’m constantly torn between a mother hen sort of love and a “I’d ask for a hall pass for him” type that is confusingly whatever the opposite of Oedipus-like would be 😅.

Naughty stepmom?

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Amen brother 

Virg.  Sometimes it borders on obsession 

Boy... @Virgil should correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure you just completely misread his post.

Are you generally just really bad at reading the room or is it just with me?

I sure do love the free rent, though...

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Boy... @Virgil should correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure you just completely misread his post.

giphy.gif

I think you might need to apply this to yourself with @SlimShady'sSpaceForce post.

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Let me clarify....

If Josh was feeling tense before a game, I'd probably do what needed to be done to make sure he walked out that tunnel as calm and relaxed as possible

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, muppy said:

Josh Allen being from Firebaugh CA and then to Laramie and then to Buffalo.......the town is population size is progressing but thats not the point. The point is that not only are we thrilled to have him, he is just as thrilled to be playing for Buffalo. And each of those places are as staunch and loyal fans of #17 as we are. #17's is  a story of perseverance, character, ability and athletic gift. I mean who wouldn't root for a guy like that if you knew the full backstory. Bills mafia knows which means fhe world does but those specific places which birthed he to us...they are now offical copadres in Bills fandom. I love that think its awesome. Bills swag in Laramie Wyoming LOL oh my.

m

I understood the point - Josh is Buffalo, we are him and Buffalo is everywhere, especially w Josh!  :beer:

For the record I wore a Bills shirt to and from Cali last week and bought a UofW flag and several patches out in Jackson a few weeks ago. 🤣 🙌🙌🙌

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Let me clarify....

If Josh was feeling tense before a game, I'd probably do what needed to be done to make sure he walked out that tunnel as calm and relaxed as possible

Thank God he probably wouldn't want you anywhere near him 🤣 

And @SlimShady'sSpaceForcetoo ✌️✌️

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.