Is everyone ready for games on Amazon Prime Video??

RunJoshRun

16 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

i would like to have the option for replay- i did not see it listed, maybe they save them

59 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Dumb question here. Can you tivo/record the game on Amazon and watch later, or do something similar?

I watched on an iPad and am a Prime member.

Bearing that in mind, the main TNF page said (paraphrase): "if you want to record the game, select this button"

I didn't explore further but apparently, under the above conditions, you can record for later replay.

Edited by Dukestreetking
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Dumb question here. Can you tivo/record the game on Amazon and watch later, or do something similar? I know I occasionally get jammed up with family stuff And can’t start a bills game on time. 

Yeah they have a cloud DVR feature that records the game for you.

I watched it live so I haven’t used the feature yet and can’t say how long it stays recorded for (sorry).

On 9/18/2022 at 7:34 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Dumb question here. Can you tivo/record the game on Amazon and watch later, or do something similar? I know I occasionally get jammed up with family stuff And can’t start a bills game on time. 

I have yet to figure this out too despite massive research.  I have Tivo as well. 

I have recording enabled but no idea how to get to that version.  I can watch the KC/Chargers game but that was days later.   No way to get to the recorded version if live is still on going.  Very frustrated. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/18/2022 at 10:34 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You don't need to...you simply go to Prime Video and click on sports and the game in question and choose "Watch Replay of National Broadcast"