Li'l Help . . .with Jersey Name Swap

Never NEVER Give-up

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

On principle alone I’m not helping anyone that thinks Sammy napkins is a good joke 

What's the principle?  I don't get the Napkins joke.

Years ago I took an old Trent Edwards jersey to a small mom and pop shop in Cheektowaga, off of Dick Road I think, and had it converted to a Tyrod jersey.  They had a shop in their garage and did some work for the Sabres if I'm not mistaken.  Did a nice job of it, but sadly I don't recall the company name.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.stitchnswitch.com/

I take exception saying that recycling an official NFL jersey is considered cheap.  I retired at 52 and can buy a new jersey daily but had the Watkins jersey made into a Diggs jersey and offered it to my 22 year old daughter who loves it. Kudos to you for not adding to trash by re-using what you have.

The downside is it took them a lot longer than they said it would to change and send back so don't try and time it too close for opening day.

Also on a side note - isn't it great when our kids like the same teams as the ol' man? lol!  Been happy the younger fans have seen the winning ways - Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

My daughter has a #14 Sammy Napkins jersey.  Does anyone know how to covert it to a Diggs jersey?  And who can do it?

Thanks!!

A seamstress would be a good place to start. You need us to google one for you too?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.